Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Howard Stern calls on Trump to Resign

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,845
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Howard's a tool.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It’s hard watching this breakup. You guys gonna be OK???
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I have listened to Howard for 30 years. He is now un-listenable. He is what he used to make fun of, the rich, elite liberals. His OCD is so bad that he has been locked up in his basement on Long Island and see's no one. He just knows he is going to die from coronavirus. His wife has to wear a hazmat suit to walk in the room he is occupying and I am not joking.

The last time I listened Howard was droning on and on about how wonderful Cuomo was and what a bad job Trump did. He is exactly like other libs, he only reads his comfort sources for news and they are all far left. How anyone could blame Trump when Trump gave NYC more than they ever needed and it was Cuomo who ordered those with the virus to be taken back to Sr. Citizen assisted living homes thus killing thousands of those living in those homes, is beyond me. NY is the worst place to be if you are worried about getting the virus. But like rats do, they blame everyone but themselves and their politicians.

Howard is just another mentally deranged rat.

Oh and whoever said Trump hates a lot of his supporters, please provide the proof.

time is cruel
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Old man gonna rant
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,999
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They got him this time. Like a Dawg!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Never could listen to the guy, probably because he's playing with himself the entire time he's on air.

Sad little pervert he is.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Never could listen to the guy, probably because he's playing with himself the entire time he's on air.

Sad little pervert he is.

If we are going to bash playing with ourselves all the time I am FUCKING OUT!
    Like most of us, I only play with myself when I'm sad or bored.

Stern is sad always, hence, the permanence of his gripping.
  • Options
    I liked the shows they aired on late night cable TV if there were titties. Oftentimes there were!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I have listened to Howard for 30 years. He is now un-listenable. He is what he used to make fun of, the rich, elite liberals. His OCD is so bad that he has been locked up in his basement on Long Island and see's no one. He just knows he is going to die from coronavirus. His wife has to wear a hazmat suit to walk in the room he is occupying and I am not joking.

The last time I listened Howard was droning on and on about how wonderful Cuomo was and what a bad job Trump did. He is exactly like other libs, he only reads his comfort sources for news and they are all far left. How anyone could blame Trump when Trump gave NYC more than they ever needed and it was Cuomo who ordered those with the virus to be taken back to Sr. Citizen assisted living homes thus killing thousands of those living in those homes, is beyond me. NY is the worst place to be if you are worried about getting the virus. But like rats do, they blame everyone but themselves and their politicians.

Oh and whoever said Trump hates a lot of his supporters, please provide the proof.

Yeah, Trump is going to come out and say he hates people that vote for him. Stern is right about that. Before Trump was president, he hated a lot of these people.
    Still does.

And the proof is that someone who hangs out with Trump came out and said it.

Trump hung out with the Clintons. You know the deplorables haters.

Not to mention Epstein.

Of course Trump hates most of his base. This isn't news.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Yeah, Trump is going to come out and say he hates people that vote for him. Stern is right about that. Before Trump was president, he hated a lot of these people.
    Still does.

And the proof is that someone who hangs out with Trump came out and said it.

Trump hung out with the Clintons. You know the deplorables haters.

Not to mention Epstein.

Of course Trump hates most of his base. This isn't news.
    It only matters when OTHER people hang out with Epstein or the Clintons. HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,442
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What matters are policy and results

You should look for a boyfriend elsewhere
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Trump was on his show a lot. Now he's too good for him though because he's closer to Ellen Degenerate than his old persona.