Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kshama Sawant pushes ‘militant’ takeover of Amazon

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I find it hard to believe that there are enough fucking idiots in Seattle to elect that violence supporting piece of shit. If she had no resistance at all, she would be hitler.

I hate Sawant and donated to the guy running against her.

But to address how she wins, only those living in her district can vote for/against her, and the bulk of her district is Capitol Hill -- which she easily wins. She is basically the Trump of the far left.

It is a downside to the district system adopted a couple of election cycles back.
    The majority of the city hates her. But we don’t get a say.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    You one of the ones too stupid to figure out how to vote?
  • MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 925
    edited May 2020

I find it hard to believe that there are enough fucking idiots in Seattle to elect that violence supporting piece of shit. If she had no resistance at all, she would be hitler.

But to address how she wins, only those living in her district can vote for/against her, and the bulk of her district is Capitol Hill -- which she easily wins. She is basically the Trump of the far left.

It is a downside to the district system adopted a couple of election cycles back.
    Yep... in a city with ~500,000 registered voters, divided into 7 roughly equal districts of ~71,500 voters, it only takes 35,700 voters to vote her into office. It was the closest race in the city in terms of % win margin.

But the rest of us get a say by donating to the other guy, which is what I did.

All of the moderate democrats that I know in Seattle hate Trump and hate Sawant by about the same level of hatred.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,506 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Her district includes Capitol Hill and Broadway which, if you can get them all to vote, is significant as they are probably the most liberal section of Seattle. That said, it also includes some pretty affluent neighborhoods as well who you’d think would not be inclined to vote for her.
    All of the nice part of cap hill voted for the Republican
    Very few of those left. Lots of her neighborhoods think they pay too much for rent and that big tech is to blame, hence, they’ll vote for the person who wants to curtail it. Also, younger money is moving into places like Madison Park.
    Isnt Madison Park the same district?

I have a hard time believing "young" people can afford to move to Madison Park and still support her nonsense

A lot of people probably just see the D and vote accordingly
    I mean, they’re not in the multi million dollar homes out there but it’s outside the downtown core enough for them to be willing to overspend for smaller real estate. I also consider “young” to be mid-30s to mid-40s here.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I hope she dies
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,980
    edited May 2020
    She covers Madison Park, DB, and Madrona....no one there is voting for her. Half of Leschi, the CD, and all of Cap Hill carry her worthless ass.
    These are the precincts Sawant won. More voters live there.

doogie said:

You one of the ones too stupid to figure out how to vote?

I live in a better zip code. HTH
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,506 Standard Supporter
    Fags like commies.

Until they line them up next to the mass grave trenches for execution.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,862 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

God I hope Amazon leaves. But somehow none of this ever registers. Think AOC will not get reelected for shitcanning 25K jobs from her own district? Nope. She will get reeelected. It is mind boggling. It's a fanaticism that even works against self interest.

Amazing Tits are still Incredible Currency.

That actually gives me hope for the future.

Yep... in a city with ~500,000 registered voters, divided into 7 roughly equal districts of ~71,500 voters, it only takes 35,700 voters to vote her into office. It was the closest race in the city in terms of % win margin.

All of the moderate democrats that I know in Seattle hate Trump and hate Sawant by about the same level of hatred.

Seattle Democrats are NOT Moderate. You're living a lie.

There is a spectrum. Most I know are over 50, UW grads, doing well, some own guns, vote D, and hate Sawant... and also hate Trump.

Get your brain out of the Fox News echo chamber.

Did some college kid protesting on Capitol Hill tell you that?
    edited May 2020

There is a spectrum. Most I know are over 50, UW grads, doing well, some own guns, vote D, and hate Sawant... and also hate Trump.

Enjoy your 96 Pronouns and Non-Binary Gendering, "Moderate" Democrat.

You and the other frog @ThomasFremont enjoying that warm water in the pot?

Enjoy your dumbshit Prez and the cohort of Wal-Mart states that voted for him.

Thank you for proving my point, sheep.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Probably true. The energy seems to come from the Sawant wing.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited May 2020

#IhatewhoImvotingforbutatleastitsnotTrump potd
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,836 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020

Yes, Seattle is putting on a display of moderation. The city council, Governor, Mayor, they are all just models of moderation. I guess you don't know many moderates now do you? Do moderates vote in the kind of radical idiots we see on Seattle's city council?

You have the 3rd most tenured rat democrat in Patty Murray. Voted the most far left wind bag in the Senate. I guess your "moderate" friends forgot to vote against her too right?

We can't forget the radical lefts support of a horrible homeless situation in Seattle. Where the fuck are your "moderate" buddies?

In an effort to prove how out of fucking touch you are, Walmart is all 50 states but somehow you equate that to Trump voters. I am the minority at my local Walmart. You take your lilly white ass in there and talk down to them for shopping at Walmart and they will kick your ass all the way back to your "moderate" fucking Prius in the parking lot.

FFS you rats are the least self aware and honest people on the planet.