Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Candace Owens on the Arbery killing

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,980
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The outcome was far in excess of the crime committed.

That said, in the heat of the moment, dude breaks into the Throbber's house, steals his finest sex toys....there's gonna be hell to pay chasing him down the road. Words get exchanged, things escalate, quite easily can see how it gets out of hand fast.

Father and son will cop to a manslaughter charge or Murder 2. Not gonna see these two in the chair.

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,639
    Swaye's Wigwam

That said, in the heat of the moment, dude breaks into the Throbber's house, steals his finest sex toys....there's gonna be hell to pay chasing him down the road. Words get exchanged, things escalate, quite easily can see how it gets out of hand fast.

Father and son will cop to a manslaughter charge or Murder 2. Not gonna see these two in the chair.

Correctamundo- but the narrative of both men being Klan members chasing down a random black man to kill him needs to go (be we know it won't). The real story is why it took so long to bring this case to light.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Correctamundo- but the narrative of both men being Klan members chasing down a random black man to kill him needs to go (be we know it won't). The real story is why it took so long to bring this case to light.
    It’s an election year. Rats need this story to be about racist whites gunning down innocent black joggers because of their skin color and TRUMP!

You can post 100 counter examples like the elderly couple being murdered by the black guy and none of it will even register. When blacks kill whites it’s just crime in the big city not racism. When whites kill blacks it due to white supremacy, just ask Tommy.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,980

Not a good look for Candace. People go on job sites all the fucking time. If he were running away with power tools, then maybe you have a point, but just walking through and looking at unfinished, not lived in homes is something almost everyone I know has done.

In all honesty, the Throbber has used said sex toys in houses under construction.....

Don't judge.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    maybe he was a jogger just looking at construction sites? or maybe, as Lebron James says, he was a black guy out jogging and ran into two hunters.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,293
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "breaking into"

Desperate defense. Walking into an open construction site is not suspicious. Has anyone here not done it?
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2020

Not a good look for Candace. People go on job sites all the fucking time. If he were running away with power tools, then maybe you have a point, but just walking through and looking at unfinished, not lived in homes is something almost everyone I know has done.

This

Especially in a growing development, its very common for neighbors to go on walks and walk through houses during the course of construction. Even the contractors know this, that's why they don't leave anything of value in the house. Was the kid looking for something to steal? Who knows...but he didn't do anything that 80-90% of people haven't done.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,609
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

This

Especially in a growing development, its very common for neighbors to go on walks and walk through houses during the course of construction. Even the contractors know this, that's why they don't leave anything of value in the house. Was the kid looking for something to steal? Who knows...but he didn't do anything that 80-90% of people haven't done.
    Well see. My money is on manslaughter and then riots
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757

I think everybody would do well to keep their powder dry on this one for awhile longer. We've probably learned 10-20% of what we need to know to form any opinions of any worth. But being First is the Media Gold Standard today, so we'll fire away, regardless.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

"breaking into"

Desperate defense. Walking into an open construction site is not suspicious. Has anyone here not done it?

No, it's not suspicious. But it is illegally trespassing on private property, which any shitty lawyer anywhere would know well enough to NOT make such an idiotic statement as you just made.

But you're not just some lawyer, no. You're @HHusky, the Cucked Betaman Lawyer. Nice work, Dazzler.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,095
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2020
    HHusky said:

"breaking into"

So you like to trespass where people often leave valuable equipment and supplies. Intelligent.

In cases like this its what those involved knew at the time. Were they told he was sealing things? Something else?

As someone said we don't know much about details. I'll reserve judgement until I know more.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

maybe he was a jogger just looking at construction sites? or maybe, as Lebron James says, he was a black guy out jogging and ran into two hunters.

Why no outrage when you are "hunted" far more often and with much greater frequency by people that you share the same skin color with? Was the postal worker or the old couple killed in the cemetery "hunted?"
  • Options
    As any parent would teach their children, you DO NOT go poking around on construction sites, because a) you might get hurt, b) it's private property, and c) people steal shit from them all the time, and if you are seen there, you will be blamed for the thefts.

My guess is neither of @HHusky's dads taught him this, and his disabling TBI occurred on a construction site.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,095
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

Why no outrage when you are "hunted" far more often and with much greater frequency by people that you share the same skin color with? Was the postal worker or the old couple killed in the cemetery "hunted?"
    Whites can be murdered anywhere for any reason with no attachment of racism no matter the circumstances.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Black Lives Matter, but only when they are killed by white people.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

I agree with you re: Candace. But as my parents taught me - and what the law says (not that it matters), - "everybody does it" is no excuse and puts you at risk of getting buckshot in your ass, or torso, as the case may be. So I can't give an up or down on this.

And that makes me feel empty and unsatisfied.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,293

HHusky said:

"breaking into"

No, it's not suspicious. But it is illegally trespassing on private property, which any shitty lawyer anywhere would know well enough to NOT make such an idiotic statement as you just made.

But you're not just some lawyer, no. You're @HHusky, the Cucked Betaman Lawyer. Nice work, Dazzler.
    The homeowner would be the “injured party”. Have you read what he has to say?

Neighbor walks through home under construction. Film at 11!

I’ll be out shooting at jaywalkers if anyone needs me.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"breaking into"

Given your extensive history of making complete ass out yourself in these matters O'Keefed do you ever consider waiting for more details to emerge before jumping in front, yet again, of another racial lynch mob?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"breaking into"

Well, I now know you're not a family lawyer, not a criminal lawyer, but are a civil lawyer, aka Ambulance Chaser.

You're really good at hiding your identity, H. At this rate, I'll have your Bar Number in about a week.