Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    To be a total asshole, a third coronovirus wave would be good for crootin.

Dem local croots will have a tough decision to go anywhere else ....
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    animate said:

Fuck it, I'm in.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

It could backfire and the by the time it ends everyone wants to get the fuck away from home.
  • Options

Watch out for USC. Been telling people they are a dark horse for him.

Julien Simon and Vic Sotoo vs malloe

Malloe going to have to win the family over
    Don't know much about Sotoo's recruiting prowess but I'm glad as hell Johnny Patrone isn't there anymore.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,903
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Don't know much about Sotoo's recruiting prowess but I'm glad as hell Johnny Patrone isn't there anymore.
    Interestingly, the posters on the USC 247 site view Vic Sotoo as a shitty recruiter
  • Options

Interestingly, the posters on the USC 247 site view Vic Sotoo as a shitty recruiter
    We thought the same of Malloe until he landed Taki and Tuli
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460

Those posters are very misinformed. So'oto was Virginia's best recruiter and he will be a problem for the west coast. Was clamoring for him to replace Bob for the last two years.
  • Options

Those posters are very misinformed. So'oto was Virginia's best recruiter and he will be a problem for the west coast. Was clamoring for him to replace Bob for the last two years.
    Do you think Timu is being groomed to replace Bob?
  • Options
    betadawgbetadawg Member Posts: 30

He’s doing a really good job of that. The key factor will be how many games we win this year but Malloe has set us up really well. He’s basically recruiting the front seven this year and he’s doing a great job.
    Was Simon really a guy we didn't want like Dawgman is saying?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Do you think Timu is being groomed to replace Bob?
    I hope not. Timu has zero coaching or recruiting experience. With Bob and his 600k salary off the book next year, I hope we can do better.
    Thank you. I was thinking the same thing. We cannot replace Gregory and Boner with brand new coaches learning on the job.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

betadawg said:

He’s doing a really good job of that. The key factor will be how many games we win this year but Malloe has set us up really well. He’s basically recruiting the front seven this year and he’s doing a great job.
    No, UW wanted him but we whiffed. Scott is just making some shit up which I really don’t understand.
    If UW wanted him why did Lake allow the coaches to switch up his position during the recruiting process?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

betadawg said:

No, UW wanted him but we whiffed. Scott is just making some shit up which I really don’t understand.
    So were we recruiting him as an ILB or a RB? I'd almost prefer the scenario where we went after him and whiffed rather than us saying hes not good enough. Tracy Ford seems to think that UW passed on him.
  • Options

betadawg said:

So were we recruiting him as an ILB or a RB? I'd almost prefer the scenario where we went after him and whiffed rather than us saying hes not good enough. Tracy Ford seems to think that UW passed on him.
    What did he say?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

betadawg said:

What did he say?
    He made some comment about Gee Scott and Simon blazing their own trail and implied that UW recruited Simon the same way they recruited Scott
  • Options
    betadawgbetadawg Member Posts: 30

betadawg said:

They started recruiting him to RB a couple months back since we desperately need RB’s and only need one LB his year. Julien likes Jimmy but he didn’t feel like a priority with the staff and didn’t connect with position coaches.
    Well the silver lining im taking from this is at least it seems like all the recruits like Jimmy.

If we start winning and then follow that up with good coaching hires. I expect 2022 to be a top 5 class after our playoff appearance.

Domani Jackson and Tetairoa McMillan are going to commit early and recruit Malik Murphy to join the squad. Im thinking 2 Nattys in the next 4 years.