Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can you believe a trump said to clean and reuse masks.

124»

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Sledog said:

The left helped the China 19 kill our citizens via Trump resistance.

Sounds like Trump is letting Americans die on his watch and is powerless to stop it.

Didn’t think the call for a vote of no confidence would come from Sledog.
    Sounds like Trump said mask could be decontaminated and re-used, and you liberals mocked him for it, likely leading to more old people dying from using dirty masks.

Off topic question, better today after the big meltdown last night, @ThomasFremont?
    The n95 mask.

Problem is a bunch of nurses and other healthcare professionals don’t have them. They have homemade pieces of cloth and improvised equipment.

Get it now? Sorry stupid question. Of course you don’t.
    What the fuck is Meltdown Man ranting about now? That has nothing to do with what Trump said in March.

He said to wash masks. The masks that are shown to still be effective from being washed are in short supply.

Get it yet, Montana?
    He said "sanitize." And a company in Ohio can sanitize 80k per day.

Only you, @ThomasFremont, would suggest he said "wash" in a dishwasher or clothes washing machine.

Fortunately Trump, and most of the world, are far ahead of you.
    The difference between wash and sanitize is not the point. At all.

Keep grasping.
    Words don’t matter unless they do. Spaulding has a warped sense of fair play.
    Acknowledges difference; Then says it's not the point.

It’s not the point. I never said anything about washing vs sanitizing. I’m saying that the type of mask that can be reused is not widely available. Or someone didn’t want to pay for them. Therefore, the fact that they can be reused is great, but only IF you have them.

The point was that many don’t. And Trump, Cuomo, hospital admins, whoever else in the chain failed to provide them.

You can argue about who’s job that was to fix, but I’ve seen enough improvised equipment from doctors and nurses I know personally to know there wasn’t enough. Why else would they be using donated hand sewn masks made out of T-shirt’s and sheets?

Did you see these improvised masks at the country club where you know everyone, Spaulding Smails? You’re one of the best meltdown ever. Thank you. The amount of dipshit anecdotes you mention to support you stupid takes is amazing.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Sounds like Trump is letting Americans die on his watch and is powerless to stop it.

Sounds like Trump said mask could be decontaminated and re-used, and you liberals mocked him for it, likely leading to more old people dying from using dirty masks.

Off topic question, better today after the big meltdown last night, @ThomasFremont?
    The n95 mask.

Problem is a bunch of nurses and other healthcare professionals don’t have them. They have homemade pieces of cloth and improvised equipment.

What the fuck is Meltdown Man ranting about now? That has nothing to do with what Trump said in March.

He said to wash masks. The masks that are shown to still be effective from being washed are in short supply.

Get it yet, Montana?

Only you, @ThomasFremont, would suggest he said "wash" in a dishwasher or clothes washing machine.

Keep grasping.

It’s not the point. I never said anything about washing vs sanitizing. I’m saying that the type of mask that can be reused is not widely available. Or someone didn’t want to pay for them. Therefore, the fact that they can be reused is great, but only IF you have them.

The point was that many don’t. And Trump, Cuomo, hospital admins, whoever else in the chain failed to provide them.

You can argue about who’s job that was to fix, but I’ve seen enough improvised equipment from doctors and nurses I know personally to know there wasn’t enough. Why else would they be using donated hand sewn masks made out of T-shirt’s and sheets?

Did you see these improvised masks at the country club where you know everyone, Spaulding Smails? You’re one of the best meltdown ever. Thank you. The amount of dipshit anecdotes you mention to support you stupid takes is amazing.
    Go get in a bread line, peasant. You’re drowning here and it’s entertainment value is wearing thin.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

They have been cleaned and reused for about 6 weeks now. Trump was mocked when he suggested it. That's the point. If you want to bitch about supply chain then start a thread.

Also, UV irradiated blood is injected to kill viruses and bacteria in the body. Hth
    How hard is it for you fucks to understand that the n95 masks are not available everywhere? It doesn’t matter if they cure cancer if the people that need them can’t get them.

I don’t care if people mocked Trump. Go give him a hug if you care so much. If you can reach around his fat fucking ass. And then ask where the masks are for the folks that don’t have them.

CHRIST.
    How hard is it is for you to understand that trump was widely mocked for suggesting sanitizing masks (hi @insinceredawg) but was proven correct. They can and are being reused. I realize you don’t care (but it sounds like you care since you’ve been on this thread all day). You should start a mask shortages thread.

How hard is it for you to understand this thread isn’t about masks. Are you that dense? How many more times do I need to explain it to you?
  • Options

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

They have been cleaned and reused for about 6 weeks now. Trump was mocked when he suggested it. That's the point. If you want to bitch about supply chain then start a thread.

Also, UV irradiated blood is injected to kill viruses and bacteria in the body. Hth
    How hard is it for you fucks to understand that the n95 masks are not available everywhere? It doesn’t matter if they cure cancer if the people that need them can’t get them.

I don’t care if people mocked Trump. Go give him a hug if you care so much. If you can reach around his fat fucking ass. And then ask where the masks are for the folks that don’t have them.

CHRIST.
    How hard is it is for you to understand that trump was widely mocked for suggesting sanitizing masks (hi @insinceredawg) but was proven correct. They can and are being reused. I realize you don’t care (but it sounds like you care since you’ve been on this thread all day). You should start a mask shortages thread.

How hard is it for you to understand this thread isn’t about masks. Are you that dense? How many more times do I need to explain it to you?
    The thread is about whatever I want it to be about. What are you, the thread police?
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

CHRIST.

The thread is about whatever I want it to be about. What are you, the thread police?
    Are you Hondo and CD's love child?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

CHRIST.

Yes. I am.

Trump was mocked for saying masked can be reused..

BUt ThER iS A mAsk ShOrTaGe!!!!!!!11

Keep tilting at windmills Don Quixote
  • Options

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

CHRIST.

Yes. I am.

Not ALL masks. Holy shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

CHRIST.

Yes. I am.

Keep tilting

It’s sad to see how far Thomas has fallen.
  • Options

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

CHRIST.

Yes. I am.

Keep tilting

Is it all masks? Or is it specifically n95s???

Pretty simple.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

CHRIST.

Yes. I am.

Keep tilting

Is it all masks? Or is it specifically n95s???

Pretty simple.
    I don’t care.

Was trump mocked and then proven right?

Pretty simple
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    and thanks to our n95 manufacturing insider we’ve learned there’s now a fucking glut or “stockpile” for Wuhan wave 3.0
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

CHRIST.

Yes. I am.

You're dead and you don't even know it, Tommy. You should've bailed out pages ago.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

It's times like this I wonder if @insinceredawg has the self-awareness to recognize his own dumbfuckery.

Doubthful, but still ...

Lol. And what original thoughts have you ever shared? All I've seen is regurgitating Trump talking points and running cover for him.
    LOL Maybe lurk a little longer and get your reads dialed-in.
    Copy pasta Whoosh.

Haha. It was a rough day at the office.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?
    The question was about sterile masks. Turns out the can be decontaminated and reused. Look, I realize you lie nonstop, Meltdown Man, but ignoring the truth shows you for you truly are. You’d rather lie and have people die if it gives you a political advantage.

What happened last night with all the bumps, by the way? Are a 13 year-old Tween?
    Here let’s try a test...

Which masks specifically can be cleaned?

How many of those masks are available for healthcare workers?

If you answered the first 2 questions correctly, the last should be easy...

Do you get it now?
    Imagine being upset that masks are being sanitized and rescued because trump suggested it.
    I’m upset that he didn’t supply them to our healthcare workers in sufficient supply. If you were following along, I made that clear earlier.
    Bro. Our mask business has tanked. No one needs them anymore. We're trying to figure out random ways to get rid of them.