Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More evidence that the lockdown is not about health

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,417
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Roads entering Gallup, NM were shut down late last week to prohibit any outsiders from coming in. The city was under siege from the Wuhan Flu. Sounds pretty serious, right?

I just checked some numbers. Gallup is in McKinley County. The entire county has had a TOTAL of 21 deaths due to the Covid-19 virus. The entire state of New Mexico has had 139 deaths.

But they've shut down all access into the city????

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,633
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Roads entering Gallup, NM were shut down late last week to prohibit any outsiders from coming in. The city was under siege from the Wuhan Flu. Sounds pretty serious, right?

I just checked some numbers. Gallup is in McKinley County. The entire county has had a TOTAL of 21 deaths due to the Covid-19 virus. The entire state of New Mexico has had 139 deaths.

If they don't then they'll hit 22. Are you telling me you're willing to be responsible for that death, murderer?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101

If they don't then they'll hit 22. Are you telling me you're willing to be responsible for that death, murderer?

Why hit on on 21?

BLACKJACK!

(ISAFNRC)
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maui is the same. Road blocks, asking people where they are going and checking IDs
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    My name?

“Am I under arrest”

Repeat as necessary.

Say nothing else Be respectful. Remember, you’re being recorded. ASK permission before handing the officer the Attorney card.

“Am I free to go”?

Repeat as necessary.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This is all about control!