Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WA Stay At Home - Extended through 5/31

124»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

USMChawk said:

The Throbber ain't staying home.

Might even go fishing next week. And golf in a foursome.

We had some friends over last night and BBQ’d some Covid infected steaks. Washed it down with some Covid killing Jack Daniels and had a great night.
    The other night I saw a group of people 'tailgating' outside a local Mexican restaurant. The servers were shuttling them out food to their makeshift tables and folding chairs in the parking lot.

People are just going to work around this 'shutdown' in their own way. Eventually people will just say 'fuck off' and go back to doing normal things.

I attended a little gathering of about 25 people last night. Outdoors. Take out was served. And lots of alcohol
    Pics of the divorced soccer moms?

None there. Pm me for the guest list
    #TheWam
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Sounds like you Midlife Isis boyz need to quit bitching, strap up, and go occupy the statehouse

It’s nice that your wife gave you some internet time on Friday night
    Reading some of his post history, because I’m laid off and have the time to do so, @BearsWiin probably is over watching his ‘wife’ with her bull so he’s hiding in the bonus room posting here.
    Morons tend to get me under their skin

Welcome
    T &P’s to your dad if what you said for real, for real.

But you and CD’s postings exemplify why most hate California(thank
    God for RB, I think)

Enjoy the control. Relish it. It’s what you douches live for. Leave the rest of us alone with your “strong armed” bs that’s weak as wet twine.

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2020

Sledog said:

I just want Washingtonians to stay out of CDA! We're drowning in Cuog fans Cali faggots

Sorry. Truth.

Lot of fake boobs running around CDA these days.

Tell me more. I’m driving to Bozeman Thursday for a few weeks because they aren’t pussies there and want to make a few stops on the way. Real beers at a real bar with fake tits. Yes yes and yes.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

I just want Washingtonians to stay out of CDA! We're drowning in Cuog fans Cali faggots

Sorry. Truth.

Tell me more. I’m driving to Bozeman Thursday for a few weeks because they aren’t pussies there and want to make a few stops on the way. Real beers at a real bar with fake tits. Yes yes and yes.
    Silver Dollar Bar, St. Regis MT.

If you really want to get authentic, go up toward Lincoln, MT. That is some bumfuck tavern action in that neck of the woods.

• Options

Sledog said:

Sorry. Truth.

If you really want to get authentic, go up toward Lincoln, MT. That is some bumfuck tavern action in that neck of the woods.

The Silver Dollar is always a piss and snack stop on a Montana trip on the downslope of Lookout Pass. Stocks in Missoula and Mo Club for burgers is likely on an overnight stay. Vuvilla in Butte? Maybe! It’s all unscripted and unplanned, kind of like the Coronavirus mandates that change daily.

Daughters can both drive and wife has to stay in Portland to ESSENTIALLY work 60 hours a week on salary so pops gets the Driving Mr. Daisy treatment since I’m paying for it all.

Montana is open for business, and it’s time to support their workers.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sorry. Truth.

The Silver Dollar is always a piss and snack stop on a Montana trip on the downslope of Lookout Pass. Stocks in Missoula and Mo Club for burgers is likely on an overnight stay. Vuvilla in Butte? Maybe! It’s all unscripted and unplanned, kind of like the Coronavirus mandates that change daily.

Daughters can both drive and wife has to stay in Portland to ESSENTIALLY work 60 hours a week on salary so pops gets the Driving Mr. Daisy treatment since I’m paying for it all.

A stop at the Little Big Horn is always a good time.

Back when the @swayes had a solid home court advantage.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sorry. Truth.

A stop at the Little Big Horn is always a good time.

Back when the @swayes had a solid home court advantage.
    Been there back when it was called Custer Battlefield. Should be called Crazy Horse Battlefield since that guy whooped some white ass all over those hills. Super impressive.