Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

‘I Want The Same Equal Treatment:’ Biden Accuser Tara Reade Tears Into Media, Women’s Groups, Dems

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020

HHusky said:

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/tara-reade-joe-biden-democrats/

“ Left- and right-wing Biden haters demanded that the media investigate her sexual assault charge. It did—and uncovered many reasons to doubt.”

So the “media” investigated and found reasons to doubt.

Sounds like case closed, end of discussion.
    Pretty much, sad to say for her. I think you’ll hear more of it as the campaign ramps up but you know the ending that story will have. Right now, there’s a global pandemic which dominates the news cycle. Whether or not the media is using it as an excuse not to cover Reade is a different argument. Is it convenient for Biden? Sure.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

“ Left- and right-wing Biden haters demanded that the media investigate her sexual assault charge. It did—and uncovered many reasons to doubt.”

You have new information? Knock yourself out.
    I’m not the FBI. And neither is the media. Shouldn’t Reade be afforded the same courtesy of an FBI investigation as Ford was. Or are you just a steaming pile of partisan hypocritical shit? We know the answer.

You seem pretty much on Team Slo Joe. You’re dick sucking him off pretty hard.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’m not the FBI. And neither is the media. Shouldn’t Reade be afforded the same courtesy of an FBI investigation as Ford was. Or are you just a steaming pile of partisan hypocritical shit? We know the answer.

The FBI is a deep state gestapo.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2020
    MelloDawg said:

Message board MAGAs flipping back to “believe women” (provided the allegations are against a Dem) after years of disparaging accusers are just as hypocritical as what these people are doing now.

HTH

Did you buy that strawman dinner before the assphu*cking started, Tommy?
    You don’t know what a strawman fallacy is apparently.

Keep changing the subject, Tommy. It's your strongest move.
    Take it up with Westlinn. He attacked me rather than address the topic. Also known as changing the subject.

Are you always this bad at following a thread?
    Are you always this bad at reading the Title of a Thread?

Shitty poasters invariably explain themselves a lot. Hint, hint...
    So, no more cries for due process. Got it.
    I’m not really passionate either way and believe both should be heard, but the problem is that neither woman is going to get the due process they deserve, both will be forgotten and there will be few consequences. First, the left wanted Ford to be heard while a good chunk of the right questioned her motives. Now, the same folks who questioned Ford are disingenuously claiming Reade should be heard, emphasis on disingenuous as that’s how it will he spun and perceived by the masses. Not ALL on the right question, just those who pounded their fist and crucified Ford for her claims. It’s the same situation.
    Anything this late in the game is goddamned suspicious, regardless of party. The reason Ford was viewed so skeptically is that she never pursued the matter until the last minute, which is obviously, in every case, not about the harm the woman actually might have suffered, but the fact that somebody they resent - possibly for something they did - is about to reach a high place in society. And that makes the situation ripe for revenge, not alleviation of any harm or trauma. But the women always play the trauma card, encouraged by their attorneys who plan book deals, settlements and other commercial opportunities for their client, and everyone can see right through the exploitation for money or revenge. It hasn't a fucking thing to do with justice or closure or recovery. That's all bullshit, everyone knows it, and thankfully thus far, it hasn't worked.

I'm no Biden fan, but this whole scenario, true or not, is bullshit given how long ago it supposedly occurred, and fuck any shit about telling the press or calling into talk shows. If you're assaulted, you go to the cops, or you let it go. They made a choice years ago, and dredging it up now serves absolutely no point, other than to take somebody down.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, if you are a republican. If you are a dem, then not so much. PIPS says she agrees with Tommy. Remember when they interviewed her under oath? Me neither. She thinks she was treated horribly.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149

MelloDawg said:

Message board MAGAs flipping back to “believe women” (provided the allegations are against a Dem) after years of disparaging accusers are just as hypocritical as what these people are doing now.

HTH

Take it up with Westlinn. He attacked me rather than address the topic. Also known as changing the subject.

Are you always this bad at reading the Title of a Thread?

Shitty poasters invariably explain themselves a lot. Hint, hint...
    So, no more cries for due process. Got it.
    I’m not really passionate either way and believe both should be heard, but the problem is that neither woman is going to get the due process they deserve, both will be forgotten and there will be few consequences. First, the left wanted Ford to be heard while a good chunk of the right questioned her motives. Now, the same folks who questioned Ford are disingenuously claiming Reade should be heard, emphasis on disingenuous as that’s how it will he spun and perceived by the masses. Not ALL on the right question, just those who pounded their fist and crucified Ford for her claims. It’s the same situation.
    Anything this late in the game is goddamned suspicious, regardless of party. The reason Ford was viewed so skeptically is that she never pursued the matter until the last minute, which is obviously, in every case, not about the harm the woman actually might have suffered, but the fact that somebody they resent - possibly for something they did - is about to reach a high place in society. And that makes the situation ripe for revenge, not alleviation of any harm or trauma. But the women always play the trauma card, encouraged by their attorneys who plan book deals, settlements and other commercial opportunities for their client, and everyone can see right through the exploitation for money or revenge. It hasn't a fucking thing to do with justice or closure or recovery. That's all bullshit, everyone knows it, and thankfully thus far, it hasn't worked.

I'm no Biden fan, but this whole scenario, true or not, is bullshit given how long ago it supposedly occurred, and fuck any shit about telling the press or calling into talk shows. If you're assaulted, you go to the cops, or you let it go. They made a choice years ago, and dredging it up now serves absolutely no point, other than to take somebody down.
    This is a realistic take regarding the odd timing, but it can’t end there. It’s one which will always end with victim advocates explaining why women wait to go to the authorities. I’m curious if it’s a loop that will just feed in on itself until these sorts of “15 years later accusations” actually result in significant consequences. I imagine it’s heading that way based on the exponential growth of the MeToo movement and what we’ve seen so far.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pussy Fingerer >> or << or = Pussy Grabber?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The FBI is a deep state gestapo.
    And?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2020

Ha ha ha.........the hollywood libs (with the exception of Rose McGowan, don't ever piss that woman off), all of the MSM (CNN even ignored their own evidence), women's groups (we already know they are only for women of their politics and ignore the damage dems do to women), and the rat pols are never going to say anything. It is politics over everything, even human decency.

It's on the front page of CNN dipshit.
    After a third party revealed what CNN had in their own archives they were forced to deal with the issue.. You blathering idiot, the woman first accused Biden over a month ago. Nothing from CNN until they were proven to be running cover for the senile idiot and now dumb rats like you come running, believing that CNN is being responsible on the issue. FFS you rats love being lied to.

Way to keep your string of completely ignorant and stupid posts going. Educate yourself before shitting on your keyboard.
    Here's an article from a month ago. Your favorite HuffPo.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-sexual-assault-tara-reade_n_5e7e69c8c5b6256a7a2a88f2

Man Lands On Moon BTW. Idiot.

Nothing quite like showing that CNN was all over this story by posting something from the HuffPo.

Owl, has this accusation against Biden received anywhere near the same amount of coverage that Blassey-Ford's accusation against Kavanaugh received?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HTH

I don't necessarily believe this woman. I'd just like to see the MSM treat accusations against Rats the same way they do when it's a Republican being accused.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HTH

Tommy, unless you believe that the "topic" was the best way to fuck a strawman's asshole, you didn't address the topic.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2020

It's not the same situation. With less evidence you leftards went ape sh*t over Ford and her at best fuzzy and unsubtantiated or proven false allegations. There was no investigation before you leftards decided that Kavanaugh was not morally fit to be a Justice. If Mittens were president he would have withdrawn the nomination. Fortunately, we had Trump. One dem Senator voted for Kavanaugh. The same people should be screaming for Biden to pull out of the race. But they aren't. And most have largely ignored it despite much better contemporaneous evidence. I don't think we should believe all women and I was never stupid enough to sign up for that BS. I'm for due process and common sense. Pointing out the leftard hypocrisy is what we are doing.

Less evidence? She had zero evidence. Virtually everyone the crazy woman said was at some party denied it, even her life long best friend. She couldn't remember where, when, how she got there, how she got home.

For anyone to equate Ford with a credible accusation is pure political bullshit.
    Hell at least this woman worked for Biden. There's no evidence that Ford had ever even met Kavanaugh
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

It's not the same situation. With less evidence you leftards went ape sh*t over Ford and her at best fuzzy and unsubtantiated or proven false allegations. There was no investigation before you leftards decided that Kavanaugh was not morally fit to be a Justice. If Mittens were president he would have withdrawn the nomination. Fortunately, we had Trump. One dem Senator voted for Kavanaugh. The same people should be screaming for Biden to pull out of the race. But they aren't. And most have largely ignored it despite much better contemporaneous evidence. I don't think we should believe all women and I was never stupid enough to sign up for that BS. I'm for due process and common sense. Pointing out the leftard hypocrisy is what we are doing.

Less evidence? She had zero evidence. Virtually everyone the crazy woman said was at some party denied it, even her life long best friend. She couldn't remember where, when, how she got there, how she got home.

For anyone to equate Ford with a credible accusation is pure political bullshit.
    Hell at least this woman worked for Biden. There's no evidence that Ford had ever even met Kavanaugh
    Imagine believing this...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You're free to provide the evidence that they ever even met each other Kunt. Now go run and hide.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You're free to provide the evidence that they ever even met each other Kunt. Now go run and hide.
    They ran in the same social circles. Knew the same people. Went to the same country club. Sorry I don’t have a calendar to PROVE they met.

CHRIST
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If a "lefty cunt" typed this they would be crucified. They knew each other. I think the whole debacle was pretty bullshit, but c'mon.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They ran in the same social circles. Knew the same people. Went to the same country club. Sorry I don’t have a calendar to PROVE they met.

CHRIST
    There is zero fucking evidence they ever met. No one ever even claims that they saw them in the same room together, let alone that they knew each other. This woman worked for Biden. There is plenty of evidence in support of that. Fuck off Tommy. You have nothing but your worthless twat of a mouth.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BayDawg said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If a "lefty cunt" typed this they would be crucified. They knew each other. I think the whole debacle was pretty bullshit, but c'mon.
    Okay, prove it. Because there is zero evidence in support of it.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    You're right, I dont have any film of their meetings. And I dont give enough of a shit to look. Me and the Donald have similar 'gut feelings' about shit. My point is if the roles were reversed the "leftard" would be mocked into oblivion by the claim.

Dont mind me, I'm just bored and being adversarial to the echo chamber in here. As soon as the world is right again I won't bother you in the tug anymore.

"Can you turn to the page where they have directions to the mess hall?"
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    So sounds like Diamond Joe hired a commie chick and then raped her back in the day and CNN tried to scrub an episode of LKL where her mom called in to call him out on it? Is that the accusation? Rough stuff.