Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Grim outlook for

13»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

China could release a virus in the Muslim camps out west and cover it up

I'm not saying they did. They could

That’d be pretty racist, imo
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I’m going with the unintentional release of a non-bio weapon into Wuhan. What I do believe is that the chicoms intentionally infected the world after it got loose. They lied and covered up the release. They supposedly locked down Wuhan but let hundreds of thousands leave Wuhan on international flights. What is also apparent is that the American left and MSM have parroted the official chicom line any chance they could.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I think it was door number 2. Spread some economic misery. This will test our metal. No more business as usual with the chicoms. But look at the dems already. They want to keep on funding the WHO.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,967
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sen. Murphy says Trump, not China or WHO, to blame for US coronavirus crisis

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-murphy-trump-to-blame-coronavirus-crisis

Democrats to the rescue

“Could have saved lives” is the hot tag line of the week.

China could release a virus in the Muslim camps out west and cover it up

I'm not saying they did. They could

It’s the 1984 practice green over there.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

NPR now reporting on this fringe conspiracy theory
    https://www.npr.org/2020/04/17/836719875/morning-news-brief

Get it straight. Crack pot, right wing, fringe conspiracy theory based almost entirely on racism.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I’m going with the unintentional release of a non-bio weapon into Wuhan. What I do believe is that the chicoms intentionally infected the world after it got loose. They lied and covered up the release. They supposedly locked down Wuhan but let hundreds of thousands leave Wuhan on international flights. What is also apparent is that the American left and MSM have parroted the official chicom line any chance they could.

Meaning, you believe that they intentionally infected the world so that it would be harder to pin point Wuhan as ground zero? That I would believe.

Or are you saying they got infected and said, "fuck it; if our economy is going to tank because of this shit so is everyone else's."?

About the only thing I believe coming from the Chinese is that, whatever they tell me, that ain't it.
    I think the second one
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2020

US officials confirm full-scale investigation of whether coronavirus escaped from Wuhan lab

The U.S. is conducting a full-scale investigation into whether the novel coronavirus, which went on to morph into a global pandemic that has brought the global economy to its knees, escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China, Fox News has learned.

Intelligence operatives are said to be gathering information about the laboratory and the initial outbreak of the virus. Intelligence analysts are piecing together a timeline of what the government knew and “creating an accurate picture of what happened,” the sources said.

Once that investigation is complete -- something that is expected to happen in the near-term -- the findings will be presented to the Trump administration. At that point White House policymakers and President Trump will use the findings to determine how to hold the country accountable for the pandemic.

U.S. officials and the intelligence community have confirmed to Fox News that they have taken the possibility of the coronavirus being man-made or engineered inside China as some sort of bioweapon off the table and have ruled it out at this point.

Sources point to the structure of the virus, in saying the genome mapping specifically shows it was not genetically altered. The sources believe the initial transmission of the virus was a naturally occurring strain that was being studied there -- and then went into the population in Wuhan.

Sources say the investigation of open source and classified data points to the work in the lab of Dr. Shi Zhengli, who was working on antivirals and immunizations for coronavirus, specifically with bats.

US officials are 100 percent confident China went to great lengths to cover up after the virus was out, the sources said.