Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

McMillions

McDonalds Monopoly Game Fraud. Two episodes in -- this is a GOOD story.

HBO. Also available on Hulu.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,974
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Pretty sure the crazed FBI agent posts here.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Pretty sure the crazed FBI agent posts here.

Doug is a boss
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Doug is fucking awesome
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Doug is fucking awesome

Is that the extroverted agent? That guy is great.
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2020

Doug is fucking awesome

Yeah

You know he would have some good stories to tell over a few beers.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Doug is fucking awesome

Yeah

You know he would have some good stories to tell over a few beers.
    Id also offer him a tailored shirt
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,587
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It Chapter II is the only thing worth watching on HBO right now
  • Options
    haie said:

I'm giving Westworld about two more weeks before it goes to the 'stupid as fuck- do not watch' bin.

Succession is an HBO show but I don't think their new season starts until August or September.

Showtime is kicking HBO's ass lately. Billions starts again soon.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,327
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I'm giving Westworld about two more weeks before it goes to the 'stupid as fuck- do not watch' bin.

Succession is an HBO show but I don't think their new season starts until August or September.

Did you watch season 2 of Westworld? It was so fucking stupid that I can't give that show another minute in spite of the first season being--and I'm serious--the best television I've ever watched.

[Robot hottie sabotaging the server]

Guy with gun aimed at robot hottie: "Freeze!"

Robot hottie: "I know I'm about to blow everything up and spoil your plan, but do you want to fuck right here in the middle of this gunfight?"

Stupid guy with gun: "Fucking a robot in the middle of a gunfight!? Uh, yeah! That makes total sense, and I'm super horny right now after watching ten of my bros get mowed down by other robot hotties. Let's fuck!"

Robot hottie: "Yeah, totally, let's fuck, because my robot circuits are just so cock hungry."

Soon to be ex-stupid guy: "Yup. Still checks out. I'm totally going to fuck this guy in the middle of a gunfight."

Robot hottie: "Die, Dumbass!"

Dead stupid guy: "Boy, that really escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand! Sucks that I'm dead now and the robots are going to win."

In other news, His Dark Materials is great but between seasons, and The Plot Against America has been good (I haven't seen The Man in the High Castle, but it sounds like The Plot Against America is a bit of a ripoff).

When AT&T started owning HBO, whoever the new CEO is mentioned wanting to become another Netflix. I anticipated HBO going into to the toilet as a result, so what we are seeing may be the start of that.
  • Options

haie said:

Did you watch season 2 of Westworld? It was so fucking stupid that I can't give that show another minute in spite of the first season being--and I'm serious--the best television I've ever watched.

Robot hottie: "I know I'm about to blow everything up and spoil your plan, but do you want to fuck right here in the middle of this gunfight?"

Stupid guy with gun: "Fucking a robot in the middle of a gunfight!? Uh, yeah! That makes total sense, and I'm super horny right now after watching ten of my bros get mowed down by other robot hotties. Let's fuck!"

Robot hottie: "Yeah, totally, let's fuck, because my robot circuits are just so cock hungry."

Soon to be ex-stupid guy: "Yup. Still checks out. I'm totally going to fuck this guy in the middle of a gunfight."

Dead stupid guy: "Boy, that really escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand! Sucks that I'm dead now and the robots are going to win."

In other news, His Dark Materials is great but between seasons, and The Plot Against America has been good (I haven't seen The Man in the High Castle, but it sounds like The Plot Against America is a bit of a ripoff).

When AT&T started owning HBO, whoever the new CEO is mentioned wanting to become another Netflix. I anticipated HBO going into to the toilet as a result, so what we are seeing may be the start of that.
    Westworld started going to shit about midway through Season 2. It's been in a slow downhill roll since. I truly could not follow what the fuck they were doing the first few episodes of Season 3. Edibles may have played a small part in that.

Billions is my jam. Can't wait until Wags, Bobby, Wendy, Chuck and Dollar Bill come back to Sunday nights.

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

Westworld started going to shit about midway through Season 2. It's been in a slow downhill roll since. I truly could not follow what the fuck they were doing the first few episodes of Season 3. Edibles may have played a small part in that.

Billions is my jam. Can't wait until Wags, Bobby, Wendy, Chuck and Dollar Bill come back to Sunday nights.

I lasted about that long into WW as well. That time line shit got so out of hand. It's no longer an interesting show when the writing is intentionally trying to deceive viewers into even knowing which story they're watching.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm too invested in Westworld to quit it, but I honestly don't disagree.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    An AI virus escapes containment into a world run by algorithms or models.

Pretty timely
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I read a really long article about McMillions a year or two ago. Definitely a crazy story.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    McMillions is great. Thanks for the head-up on Westworld...never got around to watching Season 2 and sounds like I'm better off leaving it after Season 1.

Just finished Deadwood and Ozarks...Ozarks is awesome BTW for anybody who hasn't seen it yet.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,327
    Swaye's Wigwam

McMillions is great. Thanks for the head-up on Westworld...never got around to watching Season 2 and sounds like I'm better off leaving it after Season 1.

Just finished Deadwood and Ozarks...Ozarks is awesome BTW for anybody who hasn't seen it yet.

I still need to watch season 3 of Ozark but am unsure if I can take much more of the almost caught or die, but somehow get away that has already happened too many times.
    #metoo

I've seen enough of that one.