Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Navy evacuates 80% from TR.

2»

Comments

• Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

When the chain of command has a broken link, as this did above the commander, you go around that link.

Sacrificing your crew for the sake of maintaing a beucracy is fucktarded and is the worst kind of putting the state ahead of the individual.

You are as clueless as you are cunty.
    Michael Glenn Mullen, retired Admiral, and former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under Bush disagrees with you. He said as much in an interview 3 days ago.

Any officer in the US military understands their obligation to put what is right, legal, and just... ahead of "orders" and the "chain of command".

If any of you dumbfucks had been officer material -- as I was -- you'd understand this.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Swaye said:

When the chain of command has a broken link, as this did above the commander, you go around that link.

Sacrificing your crew for the sake of maintaing a beucracy is fucktarded and is the worst kind of putting the state ahead of the individual.

Michael Glenn Mullen, retired Admiral, and former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under Bush disagrees with you. He said as much in an interview 3 days ago.

Any officer in the US military understands their obligation to put what is right, legal, and just... ahead of "orders" and the "chain of command".

If any of you dumbfucks had been officer material -- as I was -- you'd understand this.
    At least @Swaye can actually fly.

Swaye has a good shtick going here. I don't begrudge him that. But he is wrong on the issue of military law, and is obviously pandering to the lowest common denominator on this board.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

Swaye said:

Swaye has a good shtick going here. I don't begrudge him that. But he is wrong on the issue of military law, and is obviously pandering to the lowest common denominator on this board.
    ... which is pretty fucking low
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Great, and I can find 5 Generals that say you're full of shit. So where does that leave us?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Great, and I can find 5 Generals that say you're full of shit. So where does that leave us?
    Name them.
  • Options

Sound strategy for losing a war.
    The current war is against Covid.

The war Trump is fighting is for his own PR.

Most officers understand the difference.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You seem upset.

Most officers in a civil war aren’t joining team Newsom.

HTH.
  • Options

Most officers in a civil war

You think the fight against Covid is a cival war?

What a huge fucktard you are.

Explains why you suck Trump's sick all day.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765

Doogles said:

Swaye said:

Congrats! You've got @BearsWin on your side. And all the slowmentum he brings to your cause.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Swaye said:

Congrats! You've got @BearsWin on your side. And all the slowmentum he brings to your cause.
    I'll take Bears over Moanie.

Next?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965

Doogles said:

Swaye said:

Next?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,072
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Chinese aircraft carrier sails past Taiwan as US Navy struggles with coronavirus

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-aircraft-carrier-taiwan-us-navy-coronavirus

Bathmat doing the work for the Chi Coms
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,088
    BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

Swaye said:

Next?

Used to. Until the TDS won.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Name them.
    https://youtu.be/GrqnCxuiQUY

Here's one, you really think there aren't more? This is the same bullshit that the left would pull with Bush. They'd find one retired general who would disagree with him while ignoring all the generals who supported him and then claim Bush refused to listen to his generals.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

Swaye said:

... which is pretty fucking low
    Komrade Wiiiner, How's the wifes old Zumba DVD classes treatin ya this fine morn???