Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alec Baldwin to Trump Supporters: ‘Don’t Bother Voting. Stay Home’

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,602 Standard Supporter
    Because Alec Baldwin is someone who knows....

When the celebs weigh in, you want to drop a linebacker into coverage and bring pressure from the edge.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,660 Founders Club
    Line him up at WR and send him across the middle. I'll be the free safety who takes his head off.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    screw Baldwin - I am waiting for Jim Carey to tell me what to do
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,179 Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

Unless Miley Cyrus is available.
    Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

Unless Miley Cyrus is available.
    Wood.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    If you say you don't want people who vote differently from you to not vote you're lying.

Good for Baldwin.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,533 Swaye's Wigwam
    This bored seems more like one who gets its voting advice from a Voight or a Woods instead of a Baldwin.
    MelloDawg said:

This bored seems more like one who gets its voting advice from a Voight or a Woods instead of a Baldwin.

MelloDawg said:

Intelligent crew. Glad you noticed.

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Guys like Race were talking to empty chairs long before Clint Eastwood made it popular.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Basic Psych 101 Lesson: Not everyone thinks, operates and makes decisions like you do, @MelloDawg.

The fact you're using the term "voting advice" reveals your own fealty, not anyone else's on these boreds.
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Guys like Race were talking to empty chairs long before Clint Eastwood made it popular.
    Do you need the Kenny Easley forearm shiver too?

Be better.

MelloDawg said:

Basic Psych 101 Lesson: Not everyone thinks, operates and makes decisions like you do, @MelloDawg.

The fact you're using the term "voting advice" reveals your own fealty, not anyone else's on these boreds.
    These sorts of jokes don’t go over as well here as on other forums, it seems. This is where real talk happens apparently.
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

These sorts of jokes don’t go over as well here as on other forums, it seems. This is where real talk happens apparently.
    What joke? You call that a joke? Make it funny next time, so it doesn't THUD.

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I laughed. My jokes are usually several years late topically.
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I laughed. My jokes are usually several years late topically.
    *laffed. Get it together, Man.