Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This seems like a bad idea

123457»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I voted by mail because Cali lets me. Didn't want to but felt I owed it to them

That's fine, it's near impossible for you to cast a double vote since you're the only registered voter who predates the electoral college. Allegedly.
    It's also real easy to go into neighborhoods and "help people vote" as well. Axe me how I know about ballot harvesting.
    Go ahead and quantify the election fraud that took place. I've scoured, and I can't find any halfway credible source that's even able to estimate how many fraudulent votes ballot harvesting led to, if any.
    Calling it voter fraud is a red herring. I'm not even going into the blackhole CA has created around illegals voting.

It's ballot harvesting I'm talking about which skirts all kinds of grey areas which the dems intentionally keep Grey in areas they control.

"Community organizers" that "help" people fill out their ballots and drop them off in masse in the mailbox. I'm literally friends with these people.

Come fill in your ballot and get your jug of whiskey. Same as it ever was.
    It's a good anecdote, but where are the facts? Ballot harvesting was a shrewd electoral tool created by CA democrats. They've used it effectively to bring in voters who otherwise wouldn't have cast a ballot. Some of these "harvesters" are probably willing to risk prison time to fraudulently manipulate ballots in favor of the majority party.

But how many? Is it a material amount? The GOP has the motivation and resources to prove that the answer to that question is yes, if it is in fact yes. To date, they've been unable to do so.
    It's been enough to flip several districts where the margins were razor thin. The GOP has already admitted that there's nothing they can do in California since it's a one party state and the ruling party makes the rules. It's only illegal if you get caught red handed by an electoral commission essentially run by your own party.

Meanwhile, look no further than this thread to see people on the left crying about the GOP being the only party playing dirty politics and "suppressing" voters.

Fucking partisan crocodile tears. But the Kurds!!
    Nothing they can do to stop ballot harvesting, sure. But their hands are tied in unveiling the supposed fraudulent voting? You buy that?
    The DOJ can come in. The DOJ can come in pretty well wherever the fuck they want to root out corruption.

Excellent, wake me when they root it out.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2020
    start investigations into pelosi, schiff, etc and their families until you find something

and even if you dont, make something up
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That's fine, it's near impossible for you to cast a double vote since you're the only registered voter who predates the electoral college. Allegedly.
    It's also real easy to go into neighborhoods and "help people vote" as well. Axe me how I know about ballot harvesting.
    Go ahead and quantify the election fraud that took place. I've scoured, and I can't find any halfway credible source that's even able to estimate how many fraudulent votes ballot harvesting led to, if any.
    Calling it voter fraud is a red herring. I'm not even going into the blackhole CA has created around illegals voting.

It's ballot harvesting I'm talking about which skirts all kinds of grey areas which the dems intentionally keep Grey in areas they control.

"Community organizers" that "help" people fill out their ballots and drop them off in masse in the mailbox. I'm literally friends with these people.

It's a good anecdote, but where are the facts? Ballot harvesting was a shrewd electoral tool created by CA democrats. They've used it effectively to bring in voters who otherwise wouldn't have cast a ballot. Some of these "harvesters" are probably willing to risk prison time to fraudulently manipulate ballots in favor of the majority party.

But how many? Is it a material amount? The GOP has the motivation and resources to prove that the answer to that question is yes, if it is in fact yes. To date, they've been unable to do so.
    So a 'shrewd' electoral move is ethically acceptable? End justifies the means, Komrad.

And they use the illegals aliens as pawns, encouraging them to engage in felonious acts. Jesus. The leftists have no scruples whatsoever.

If they're doing something illegal, then stop it. Sounds like the GOP has plenty of means to do that.
    But if they are in fact mobilizing legitimate voters then you're just partisan bitching.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Why do the dems want more government when hitler is in power? It makes no sense
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2020
    LebamDawg said:

I thought the object of ballot harvesting was only used in real close elections. When the recount starts is the preferred time to find a box of ballots. The box was misplaced in a closet and the strangest thing about it is 92% of the votes are for the democratic candidate.

repeat until enough votes are counted

Gregoire vs Rossi.

I recall it was the trunk of a car, and also a closet.

EDIT: https://lmgtfy.com/?q=gregoire+rossi+ballots+found

https://www.seattletimes.com/news/150-missing-ballots-found/

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/its-gregoire-by-130-is-it-over-rossi-says-this-wasnt-a-clean-election/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Washington_gubernatorial_election

Discovered ballots

King County Council Chairman Larry Phillips was at a Democratic Party office in Seattle on Sunday December 12, reviewing a list of voters whose absentee votes had been rejected due to signature problems, when to his surprise he found his own name listed. Phillips said he was certain he had filled out and signed his ballot correctly, and asked the county election officials to investigate the discrepancy. They discovered that Phillips' signature had somehow failed to be scanned into the election computer system after he submitted his request for an absentee ballot. Election workers claimed that they had received Phillips' absentee ballot in the mail, but they could not find his signature in the computer system to compare to the one on the ballot envelope, so they mistakenly rejected the ballot instead of following the standard procedure of checking it against the signature of Phillips' physical voter registration card that was on file. The discovery prompted King County Director of Elections Dean Logan to order his staff to search the computers to see if any other ballots had been incorrectly rejected.

Logan announced on December 13 that 561 absentee ballots in the county had been wrongly rejected due to an administrative error.[14] The next day, workers retrieving voting machines from precinct storage found an additional 12 ballots, bringing the total to 572 newly discovered ballots. Logan admitted the lost ballots were an oversight on the part of his department, and insisted that the found ballots be counted. On December 15, the King County Canvassing Board voted 2-1 in favor of counting the discovered ballots.

Upon examination of the discovered ballots, it was further discovered that, with the exception of two ballots, none of the ballots had been cast by voters whose surnames began with the letters A, B, or C.[15] There was a further search for more ballots, and on December 17, county workers discovered a tray in a warehouse with an additional 162 previously uncounted ballots.[15] All together, 723 uncounted or improperly rejected ballots were discovered in King County during the manual hand recount.

Chairman of the Washington State Republican Party Chris Vance stated that he was "absolutely convinced that King County is trying to steal this election." The National Rifle Association, which had endorsed Rossi, sent a mass e-mail on December 14 to its members asking for volunteers to go to King County in order to sit in on the county elections office and observe the recount.

The Washington State Republican Party filed a restraining order in Pierce County District Court, requesting an injunction against King County to block the tabulation of the uncounted ballots.[16] The request was granted on December 17, but Democrats appealed to the Supreme Court. On December 22, the court ruled against the Republican Party and overturned the restraining order, allowing King County to count all ballots.[16] The next day, Sam Reed issued a statement explaining the process for certification of the uncounted ballots and the standards for fair voting practices in the state.[17]

Protesters gathered in front of both Democratic state headquarters and Republican state headquarters in the days after the injunction against King County's discovered ballots. On December 21, Republican protestors rallied in front of the Washington State Supreme Court Building dressed in orange and holding signs saying "Welcome to Ukraine", comparing the inclusion of the discovered ballots to the election fraud in the recent Ukrainian presidential election.[18]

After all other counties submitted their recount votes, it was revealed on December 20 that at least five other counties besides King County had included ballots that had been discovered after the initial count. For example, Snohomish County included 224 missed ballots that had been discovered underneath mail trays. The outcome of the State Supreme Court hearing regarding King County's votes could have potentially affected those counties' counts as well.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Why do the dems want more government when hitler is in power? It makes no sense

This Mexican gets it
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dear California - please send me all your voter rolls by county and the last 10 years of death certificates so I can check and see how many dead people voted. Thanks.

https://www.facingsouth.org/2012/02/how-the-south-carolina-dead-voters-hoax-collapsed.html

Knock yourself out, Gasbag. Not one of these bullshit narratives has ever panned out.
    Weird how you still can't show me where California has checked it's voter rolls for citizenship status you mouthy fucking Kunt.

How does knowing the name of the person who voted establish if they're a citizen O'Keefed?

Dance Kunt, dance!!!!
    No one claimed it was that simple, blob.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,396
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's been enough to flip several districts where the margins were razor thin. The GOP has already admitted that there's nothing they can do in California since it's a one party state and the ruling party makes the rules. It's only illegal if you get caught red handed by an electoral commission essentially run by your own party.

Meanwhile, look no further than this thread to see people on the left crying about the GOP being the only party playing dirty politics and "suppressing" voters.

Fucking partisan crocodile tears. But the Kurds!!
    Nothing they can do to stop ballot harvesting, sure. But their hands are tied in unveiling the supposed fraudulent voting? You buy that?
    Reread what i already wrote and get back to me.