Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hop gets a recruit!

2»

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Appleby is hard to hate because he did nothing but shoot. He doesn’t yell after and one’s because he never had any. Appleby had no game except shooting. He coaches guards now and while you don’t have to be a good player to coach and train, what can he show them about ball handling, getting into the lane, and making plays?

Other schools definitely hated him, he always got most of the student section attention.

He did shit like this too (though to be fair Brooks knocked him out in their previous meeting)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knQW0OYIIcI
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Aaron Brooks is retarded. Dude basically flunked middle school if not for basketball.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Aaron Brooks is retarded. Dude basically flunked middle school if not for basketball.

Aaron Brooks' brother is a homie tho. Weird as fuck, but nice dude.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Beach compared him to Andrew Andrews. He and fellow cocksured Quade will make a fine pair.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I still blame Apples for the 2006 loss to UConn. Jensen too, but all apples had to do was face guard Rashad Anderson.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I still blame Apples for the 2006 loss to UConn. Jensen too, but all apples had to do was face guard Rashad Anderson.

Per my Messican sources (tindal22 was there!), Appleby sat out in the hallway of the team hotel that night bitching to his girl back home how it was all Jensen's fault.

FTG
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Per my Messican sources (tindal22 was there!), Appleby sat out in the hallway of the team hotel that night bitching to his girl back home how it was all Jensen's fault.

FTG
    To be fair, Jensen deserves 99% of the blame. All he had to fucking do was let the guy go to the basket uncontested
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

FTG
    To be fair, Jensen deserves 99% of the blame. All he had to fucking do was let the guy go to the basket uncontested
    Jensen, ftg. Saw him at a football tailgate about 7 years after he graduated and the guy was still wearing his team hoops gear. Also sat next to him at graduation and he was pretty dumb. I let him read my Motor Tend magazine I brought with me to wait out the three hours of shit speeches. CSB.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

FTG
    I’m watching the end of the game now. Up 78-73 with 30 seconds left, Anderson is left wide open for a three. Jensen closest defender. Dentmon hits two FT’s. Jensen with the idiotic foul for a 3 point play. This was really stupid. Anderson hit a tough deep 3. We had plenty of time to foul tho and probably should have.

We did everything wrong except we did hit our FT’s. I don’t blame Appleby too much. That was a tough shit that Anderson hit.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

dnc said:

FTG
    I’m watching the end of the game now. Up 78-73 with 30 seconds left, Anderson is left wide open for a three. Jensen closest defender. Dentmon hits two FT’s. Jensen with the idiotic foul for a 3 point play. This was really stupid. Anderson hit a tough deep 3. We had plenty of time to foul tho and probably should have.

We did everything wrong except we did hit our FT’s. I don’t blame Appleby too much. That was a tough shit that Anderson hit.
    And Appleby was an inch off from hitting the winning three to end regulation. Fuck that game.