Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The model be fucked allegedly

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

There will be a revolution on May 4th if those numbers don't spike massively.

PT demands more deaths as proof that viruses are contagious. That's your ShedCon logic ladies and gents.
    I knew this would piss you off

When I’m right, I’m right. Which is always.
    It’s all a big joke, of course. I remember your take on it.
    Seriously, where does a Kunt like you who has consistently been wrong about hundreds of issues both big and small get off on dunking on anyone else?

Hands up don't shoot you worthless piece of shit.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Until we know who has been exposed we have no idea what the risk is going forward

We are operating on the basis of acknowledging what the capacity constraints are but have absolutely no idea what that looks like from a volume perspective that feeds into those constraints

Seems like a giant miss
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Until we know who has been exposed we have no idea what the risk is going forward

We are operating on the basis of acknowledging what the capacity constraints are but have absolutely no idea what that looks like from a volume perspective that feeds into those constraints

Seems like a giant miss

Weº need some randomized testing to gauge exposure.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,306
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Seems like a giant miss

Tequilla said:

Seems like a giant miss

Weº need some randomized testing to gauge exposure.
    The antibody test is on the way is what I'm hearing. Should allow us to learn a lot.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

PT demands more deaths as proof that viruses are contagious. That's your ShedCon logic ladies and gents.

I remember you continue to lie. Find the post were I said it was a the disease is a "joke". Liar

The response to it by the media and government that the invited unnecessary panic and economic damage along with the political opportunists pointing fingers what my criticism.

And I was right. Good news on the lack of body count vs projections pisses you off. Which is weird, but not surprising given your inability to think rationally vs emotionally.
    You don’t really get how the numbers have been moving, I see.
    Your "history" with math on this board is pretty laughable. Maybe join bearswiin in stfu on that subject.
    Sorry there aren't enough corpses yet to satisfy you. Hint: look at the rate of increase.

Over/under 1,250 today?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Seems like a giant miss

When will we know? I heard it was this week. But that has been postponed.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I remember you continue to lie. Find the post were I said it was a the disease is a "joke". Liar

The response to it by the media and government that the invited unnecessary panic and economic damage along with the political opportunists pointing fingers what my criticism.

And I was right. Good news on the lack of body count vs projections pisses you off. Which is weird, but not surprising given your inability to think rationally vs emotionally.
    Your "history" with math on this board is pretty laughable. Maybe join bearswiin in stfu on that subject.
    Sorry there aren't enough corpses yet to satisfy you. Hint: look at the rate of increase.

Over/under 1,250 today?
    You're obviously hoping it's the over.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Over/under 1,250 today?

Kill the messenger is a time honored coping strategy for the impotent.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Over/under 1,250 today?

You're not the messenger. Hth
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,306
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Over/under 1,250 today?
    Nevermind, carry on being the resident dumbass.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,019

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Over/under 1,250 today?

You're not the messenger. Hth

Chinned but not feminine enough.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,712
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,887
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2020
    "dark milestone"

why not grim milestone though?
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,625
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Over/under 1,250 today?

With no sports, he had to take the over on something. This one just send a little tingle down his leg.