Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Traffic is slow here

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,503 Founders Club
edited March 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board
As long suspected most people post from work. As I do working from home. I guess a lot of you have wives and kids lurking around and don't dare come here.

Anyway - Hardcore Husky deserves a share of the 2 trillion for revenue loss IMO

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Times are rough for most of us rideshare people. We are relying almost entirely on Uber Eats revenue.

I haven't been able to spend much time on the board, because I've been spending long hours sitting in my car. I park at the downtown Bellevue QFC lot and hope that someone wants food delivered to them from a local restaurant. I want to be within striking distance.

Have noticed other rideshare drivers doing the same thing. Luckily, I haven't seen that jackhole Yousef.

I just ordered Rubio's
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,724 Founders Club

Times are rough for most of us rideshare people. We are relying almost entirely on Uber Eats revenue.

I haven't been able to spend much time on the board, because I've been spending long hours sitting in my car. I park at the downtown Bellevue QFC lot and hope that someone wants food delivered to them from a local restaurant. I want to be within striking distance.

Have noticed other rideshare drivers doing the same thing. Luckily, I haven't seen that jackhole Yousef.

I encourage you to diversify @PurpleBaze. You’re leaving a lot of DoorDash and Amazon Prime Now money on the table.
    DoorDash is meh. I've got my application in with Amazon though. I suspect it's going to be a long while before they call me. I hear it's a tough interview process.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,503 Founders Club
    Shakeys got moved to Door Dash. I was not pleased

I'd like to help but on January 1 this year I went healthy and stopped ordering take out
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,331 Swaye's Wigwam

I've got a huge, above average, average, works in a pinch tip with your name on it.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    I’ll fire it up if y’all want. 🤨😎

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SECDAWG said:

Shut the fuck up
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Admirable. You

SECDAWG said:

Shut the fuck up

Admirable. Fuck you too slick
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    If I hear race or idawg cough on a pood I will give up hope
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SECDAWG said:

Admirable. You

SECDAWG said:

Shut the fuck up

Admirable. Fuck you too slick
    You don’t even know what we’re talking about.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,417 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

A history lesson for our southern pod...

The references to Race and iDawg bringing back the podcast are about The Husky Half Brain Podcast that they did from 2007-2012. It was created mainly to protest the impending downfall of Husky Football -- from AD Todd Turner to President Mark Emmert and Tyrone Willingham. Later, it was used to protest Sark and AD Scott Woodward. It was a highly entertaining podcast. It helped grow and cultivate our Viet Cong movement of Husky Half Brains. It is probably safe to say that without that podcast there is no Hardcore Husky today.