Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

America First

124»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Trump should just sit in a room and come up with catchy nicknames for things like Kung Flu. That’s been the extent of his contributions.

I always appreciate your Chicken Little contributions Tommy. We're all going to die!!!! Btw, is this now WWIV?
    Have you found the WWIII quote?

If not, make with the apology or LEAVE!
    BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

Or are you drafting your apology now?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.
    I don't recall the exact words, but I do recall your histrionics about Trump getting the US involved in a war with Iran was it? Maybe it wasn't you that called it WW3 - that may be true - but you apologized the following day for losing your shit and others on these boreds were saying Trump was Pushing the US into WW3, for killing that Iranian General, perhaps?

I've drank a lot since that conversation, but I sorta kinda think I have it right.
    I apologized for lobbying personal attacks at posters over the situation, because it was somewhat personal. I feared a regional conflict at worst, and my comments support that.

Just because some other retards were saying WWIII doesn’t mean I was.

Bob can’t find the quote because it doesn’t exist. Also, he’s a retard, so I doubt he can use the search function. So much for that apology indeed...
    Weird, you weren't calling them "retards" at the time in fact you were pretty much in agreement with them.

I’m pissed that the current president just got Americans killed. And this is just the start. You got your war. Congrats.

Fuck off Tommy.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/67816/and-here-we-go/p1
    No mention of WWIII.

Thanks for proving my point, dumbass.

I expect your apology on my desk by the end of the day, bitch.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Trump should just sit in a room and come up with catchy nicknames for things like Kung Flu. That’s been the extent of his contributions.

I always appreciate your Chicken Little contributions Tommy. We're all going to die!!!! Btw, is this now WWIV?

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.
    So you're now denying that you did a little Chicken Little dance about Trump, Iran and WWIII? So much for that apology.
    Oh...he did a chicken little dance with the emotional “here we go” screech...now seems to be on repeat. But it was this leftist dhdawg that claimed WWIII. Also for @dfela

Do see anywhere in that thread were Tommy disagreed with the WWIII assessment? He didn't say it but he certainly kicked off and then participated in the Chicken Little dance.
    For someone who loves to rail about moving the goal posts, you sure are adept at moving the fucking goal posts.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2020

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.
    I don't recall the exact words, but I do recall your histrionics about Trump getting the US involved in a war with Iran was it? Maybe it wasn't you that called it WW3 - that may be true - but you apologized the following day for losing your shit and others on these boreds were saying Trump was Pushing the US into WW3, for killing that Iranian General, perhaps?

I've drank a lot since that conversation, but I sorta kinda think I have it right.
    I apologized for lobbying personal attacks at posters over the situation, because it was somewhat personal. I feared a regional conflict at worst, and my comments support that.

Bob can’t find the quote because it doesn’t exist. Also, he’s a retard, so I doubt he can use the search function. So much for that apology indeed...
    So my memory is fairly accurate. Surprising, given the number of bottles and cans I drained since that squabble.

Bring on the COVAD, Motherfucker!!
  • Options
    I’m playing Bob like a fucking puppet today. What can I get him to do next??
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.

Weird, you weren't calling them "retards" at the time in fact you were pretty much in agreement with them.

I’m pissed that the current president just got Americans killed. And this is just the start. You got your war. Congrats.

Fuck off Tommy.

No mention of WWIII.

You're right Tommy, you never said WWIII, just one of your Chicken Little pals did and of course you said nothing to him. But you did say that we were now at war with Iran.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.
    So you're now denying that you did a little Chicken Little dance about Trump, Iran and WWIII? So much for that apology.
    Oh...he did a chicken little dance with the emotional “here we go” screech...now seems to be on repeat. But it was this leftist dhdawg that claimed WWIII. Also for @dfela

Do see anywhere in that thread were Tommy disagreed with the WWIII assessment? He didn't say it but he certainly kicked off and then participated in the Chicken Little dance.
    For someone who loves to rail about moving the goal posts, you sure are adept at moving the fucking goal posts.
    What goal posts were moved? Tommy danced around here like a Chicken Little Kunt claiming Trump had started a war with Iran. One of your fellow liberal Kunts claimed we'd just started WWIII and Tommy didn't disagree.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.

Fuck off Tommy.

No mention of WWIII.

You're right Tommy, you never said WWIII, just one of your Chicken Little pals did and of course you said nothing to him. But you did say that we were now at war with Iran.

But, but Trump called the virus a "hoax!"
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.

Fuck off Tommy.

No mention of WWIII.

This is the worst apology ever.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.

Fuck off Tommy.

No mention of WWIII.

Why should I apologize? Funny how you don't need an exact quote to accuse Trump of calling the Corona virus a hoax, but in a thread where you claimed we were now at war with Iran and that others on your team referred to as "WWIII" it's out of line to describe your Chicken Little behavior as such.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.

Fuck off Tommy.

No mention of WWIII.

Why should I apologize? Funny how you don't need an exact quote to accuse Trump of calling the Corona virus a hoax, but in a thread where you claimed we were now at war with Iran and that others on your team referred to as "WWIII" it's out of line to describe your Chicken Little behavior as such.
    I am not on anyone’s team. HTH.

And your effort to move the goalposts have already been shot down.

Now apologize.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.

Fuck off Tommy.

No mention of WWIII.

Now apologize.
    You're on team lying hack Tommy. You're a leftists who denies it. Are we at war with Iran Tommy?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.

Fuck off Tommy.

No mention of WWIII.

Now apologize.
    You're on team "I'm not sure if I'm a boy or a girl. Definitely like dudes though"
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.

Fuck off Tommy.

No mention of WWIII.

Now apologize.
    You're on team "I'm not sure if I'm a boy or a girl. Definitely like dudes though"
    Yikes.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.

Fuck off Tommy.

No mention of WWIII.

Now apologize.
    You're on team lying hack Tommy. You're a leftists who denies it. Are we at war with Iran Tommy?
    No, we are not. And I apologized.

Now stop changing the subject and get to your apology. You’re only delaying the inevitable.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.

Fuck off Tommy.

No mention of WWIII.

Now apologize.
    No, we are not. And I apologized.

Now stop changing the subject and get to your apology. You’re only delaying the inevitable.
    I thought you apologized for personally attacking posters Tommy?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So this is how to pile up 27k+ poasts between 2 guys.

In a vacuum.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    All Tommy had to do was say that he predicted war with Iran. Bob admitted that tommy didn't specifically admit World War III. The vacuum is tommy.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.

Fuck off Tommy.

No mention of WWIII.

Now apologize.
    Yikes.
    You are a self avowed ass man. Aisle let this one play out.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

BUMP...

Where’s the quote?

So did you LEAVE!?!?!?

No other options.

He was on board. For sure