Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rick Neuheisel claims Jonathan Smith has been tutoring Cyler Miles on the playbook

For those who said this was a "lost" year for him just remember he has the whole offseason to play catch up. He also has the first four games to play catch up as well.

I think Smith reaching out to Miles is also telling. Means the coaching staff obviously thinks Miles is the guy as neither QB has established himself yet. Also obviously mean Miles is in good standing despite what Kim wants.

This is good that Smith is reaching out to him too. Nice to see our coaches being proactive.

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I'm fucking shocked! Shocked! That a UW coach would tutor someone on the playbook!

Don't think I have heard of that in fucking years!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    topdawgnc said:

I'm fucking shocked! Shocked! That a UW coach would tutor someone on the playbook!

I was surprised that so many in here thought Miles would be so behind. Fuck I even stated I'm sure a coach or a teammate will share the playbook with Miles/Stringfellow to get them quickly caught up.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I heard he was kicked off..Staff?
  • Options

I heard he was kicked off..Staff?

Weird I heard he was spotted at practice today......
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

I was surprised that so many in here thought Miles would be so behind. Fuck I even stated I'm sure a coach or a teammate will share the playbook with Miles/Stringfellow to get them quickly caught up.
    There is no doubt both guys have play books and receive updates. I bet both are in frequent (at minimum weekly) contact wth the coaches.

• Options

topdawgnc said:

There is no doubt both guys have play books and receive updates. I bet both are in frequent (at minimum weekly) contact wth the coaches.

In other words the Doogs such as their cult leader like Kim were fucking wrong. I do love how they are so concerned over this yet didn't seem to give a flying fuck about ASJ last year.

I'm sure whatever decision Petersen makes he won't announce it two days before the fucking game like Sark did.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So, are we to assume Smith isn't ray-siss, or should we LIPO?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    But "MasonicFS" says he 'believes Kim over Neuheisel and Kim says both will be gone.'