Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm stoopid

First, I apologize. I looked at Softy's twitter mentions to get this information.

He axed Rondeau if he would take 9 wins for UW Football right now, and I guess Rondeau said yes...

So he axed on twitter if people think that is enough. I replied with 10 wins minimum in regular season. Somehow there are dumbfucks out there saying they would be happy with 8 wins this year... And on the other end of the spectrum there are people saying they expect 12 wins this year. Fuck, why did I look at this shit.

If you expect 8 or less wins this year you fucking suck at life.

If you expect 9 wins I feel bad for you, but your somewhat close to a good number.

If you expect 10 or 11, good on you, your a smart fellow or gal.

If you expect 12 wins I have a great deal from a Nigerian Prince that I could offer you, just need your SSN and Credit Card.

FUCK.

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    That said, if Sark got 7 wins in his philandering style then they'd say he's doing it the right way and don't bring his personal life into it and Owen Twelve is still lurking.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    I got people asking me, "Who do you have under center to get us to 10 wins?"

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER, look at the schedule dumbshits.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,150 Founders Club
    9 or less should result in immediate firing.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,706 Founders Club
    I pretty much agree with Coke. I don't think 12 is insane assuming a bowel game plus an outside, but not ridiculous shot at a Championship Game, which would make 15 games.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    I am assuming people are talking only regular season wins, that's what I am doing.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,067 Standard Supporter
    One of those dumbass callers said it would be tough since we don't play arizona this year and they have the worst throwing qb in the league this year.

So many things wrong with that observation.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    The right answer is 5 wins.

Doogs cream their jeans whenever they see 5 wins from a first year coach. It means WASHINGTON is back, damn it.

5 wins for a first year coach at WASHINGTON means natty's are within reach... prolly when Peterman's 2015 class are 5th year seniors (2014 recruiting class is a throw away and does not count)
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Wait until Peterman gets his own guys in
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Dave Bartoo ‏@CFBMatrix Apr 18
    @danielleruns 8 Ws will be a borderline disaster of a start to the Petersen era.

Gotta agree with college football matrix Dave Bartoo.