Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comedy / Satire Round 1: #2 The Simpsons vs #7 Rick and Morty

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,975 Founders Club

Comedy / Satire Round 1: #2 The Simpsons vs #7 Rick and Morty 41 votes

#2 The Simpsons
97%
DerekJohnsonCFetters_Nacho_LoverRaceBannonSwayewhlinderRoadDawg55Mad_SonYouKnowItdncalumni94chuckdfleaTequillabiak1PurpleThrobberDooglesBad_MotherDuckerGrundleStiltzkinKaepskneewhatshouldicareabout 40 votes
#7 Rick and Morty
2%
ThomasFremont 1 vote

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    #2 The Simpsons
    My kids watch Rick & Morty, and it sucks.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,937 Swaye's Wigwam
    #2 The Simpsons
    The Simpsons or South Park will win this thing if I get my way...which means they have no chance.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,331 Swaye's Wigwam
    #2 The Simpsons
    The Simpsons is still funny. FXX basically has it running all the time. Should be 1 seed.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter
    #2 The Simpsons
    WTF is Rick and Morty?

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,932 Founders Club
    #2 The Simpsons

WTF is Rick and Morty?

This.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,975 Founders Club
    #2 The Simpsons

WTF is Rick and Morty?

Some cartoon that got a bid because a couple of Shoppe patrons like it and had it in their Top 10's. Democracy sucks some times.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter
    #2 The Simpsons

WTF is Rick and Morty?

Some cartoon that got a bid because a couple of Shoppe patrons like it and had it in their Top 10's. Democracy sucks some times.
    Capitalism crushes the weak.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited March 2020
    #2 The Simpsons

I know people who think Rick and Morty is the best show ever made. "Better than South Park," they say.

"FUCK YOU!" is how I responded, but then I watched the two or three or whatever seasons that were out at the time to see what it was all about. Executive summary: Family Guy if Family Guy were on Adult Swim. It's funny like Family Guy because it's easy like Family Guy. Anybody can write a funny show when absolutely anything can happen at any time regardless of whether it makes sense to the plot.

South Park actually had a double episode that fought out this tournament for us, and they were spot on: Family Guy (therefore Rick and Morty as well) might as well be written by a tank full of manatees and a lottery ball machine with joke premises written on the balls, and The Simpsons is great but seems quaint when stacked up against South Park.

If Rick and Morty is in the tourney and Married With Children isn't, that's a shame.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    #7 Rick and Morty
    Nobody thinks RnM is better, but it’s still good. Way better than Family Guy.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    #2 The Simpsons

Found the fag.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    #7 Rick and Morty
    salemcoog said:

Found the fag.
    You’re obsessed with me here and on Twitter.

Come out of the closet, sweetie.