Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Found a right worth defending

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,409
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    This whole abortion issue is as dumb for the Republicans as guns are for the left.

Just give it up already. Poor people shouldn't be allowed to have kids at all. Mandatory abortions.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    texas doesn’t have time to sit around discussing liberty.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No abortion restrictions in exchange for no gun restrictions. Now mor than ever.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No abortion restrictions in exchange for no gun restrictions. Now mor than ever.

How about no one man rule in a democratic republic. Sounds good to me

Also shows how worthless the ACLU and other alleged defenders of liberty are. The ACLU is more concerned about the alleged rights of non citizens.

To be clear, I don't give a shit about abortion but if gun shops and strip clubs have to close and we are allegedly in a health care crises then elective surgery should be closed too

Once again, I'm supposed to take this seriously
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gun stores are back open in Cali now. Strip clubs will be awhile.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020
    salemcoog said:

https://latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-25/sheriff-suspends-efforts-to-close-l-a-gun-stores-amid-coronavirus-restrictions

Power to the people.

One day after announcing that gun shops were nonessential businesses that needed to close their doors amid the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department has shelved efforts to shut them down.

Sheriff Alex Villanueva confirmed the development on Twitter early Wednesday morning, writing that department “efforts to close nonessential businesses have been suspended” and that Gov. Gavin Newsom would “determine what qualifies” as one.

Villanueva didn’t explain the rationale for the about-face in his post but linked to a Fox 11 news segment in which reporter Bill Melugin said the sheriff told him in a phone call that “the county’s top lawyer put out a legal opinion that she believes gun stores are essential businesses and should remain open.”

Tin horn dictators fighting over who gets to be one
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

How about no one man rule in a democratic republic. Sounds good to me

Also shows how worthless the ACLU and other alleged defenders of liberty are. The ACLU is more concerned about the alleged rights of non citizens.

To be clear, I don't give a shit about abortion but if gun shops and strip clubs have to close and we are allegedly in a health care crises then elective surgery should be closed too

Once again, I'm supposed to take this seriously
    The ACLU are cunts. Same as it ever was.
    The All Communists and Leftists Union?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I would probably make this trade. I'm an insensitive asshole who clings to guns and religion (sorry REAL GOD).
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I would probably make this trade. I'm an insensitive asshole who clings to guns and religion (sorry REAL GOD).
    I won't make that trade. Killing babies is so disgusting and those doing it need criminal punishment.
  • Options
    FunPoliceFunPolice Member Posts: 9
    5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

salemcoog said:

https://latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-25/sheriff-suspends-efforts-to-close-l-a-gun-stores-amid-coronavirus-restrictions

Power to the people.

One day after announcing that gun shops were nonessential businesses that needed to close their doors amid the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department has shelved efforts to shut them down.

Sheriff Alex Villanueva confirmed the development on Twitter early Wednesday morning, writing that department “efforts to close nonessential businesses have been suspended” and that Gov. Gavin Newsom would “determine what qualifies” as one.

Villanueva didn’t explain the rationale for the about-face in his post but linked to a Fox 11 news segment in which reporter Bill Melugin said the sheriff told him in a phone call that “the county’s top lawyer put out a legal opinion that she believes gun stores are essential businesses and should remain open.”

Tin horn dictators fighting over who gets to be one

Shut it all down!!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

I won't make that trade. Killing babies is so disgusting and those doing it need criminal punishment.
    Obviously, my comment is somewhat hyperbolic with a good dose of commons sense. What does Donnie play at is his rallies? You can't always get what you want. You can't always you want. But if you try some time, you get what need, oh baby.

We live in a pluralistic democracy where a lot of people disagree with you. You don't get to get 100% of what you want on both guns and abortion. That's not the way it works. Just as some whacko lefty doesn't get to take your guns and have no limits whatsoever on abortions. Compromise is messy but necessary.
    Is it weird I imagined this conversation taking place between two preschoolers in a Fisher Price kitchen?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Obviously, my comment is somewhat hyperbolic with a good dose of commons sense. What does Donnie play at is his rallies? You can't always get what you want. You can't always you want. But if you try some time, you get what need, oh baby.

We live in a pluralistic democracy where a lot of people disagree with you. You don't get to get 100% of what you want on both guns and abortion. That's not the way it works. Just as some whacko lefty doesn't get to take your guns and have no limits whatsoever on abortions. Compromise is messy but necessary.
    Compromise on innocent life isn't needed. You don't want kids don't fuck unprotected.

I'm still all for retroactive abortions with me making the decisions.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No wonder flea is cranky

https://foxnews.com/great-outdoors/washington-bans-recreational-fishing-slow-coronavirus

Residents of Washington state won’t even be able to practice social “fishtancing” amid the coronavirus outbreak.

This week, the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) issued a temporary order to close all recreational fishing and shellfishing in the entire state in order to further prevent the spread of COVID-19.

The news came shortly after Gov. Jay Inslee issued a “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order, which required Washington residents to stay home unless out for an “essential activity.”

“We’ve seen an uptick in outdoor recreation at some locations in recent weeks as people have looked for ways to get outside,” WDFW Fish Program director Kelly Cunningham said in a news release issued Wednesday. “We’ve had reports of crowded boat ramps and busy fishing on some rivers, which runs counter to the governor’s direction to stay home and practice social distancing.”
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Compromise on innocent life isn't needed. You don't want kids don't fuck unprotected.

That's the hard part about living in a free country. Sometimes people get to do stuff we don't agree with or find morally repugnant. The Pope with his pointy hat sitting in Rome is not the law of the land.

• Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

That's the hard part about living in a free country. Sometimes people get to do stuff we don't agree with or find morally repugnant. The Pope with his pointy hat sitting in Rome is not the law of the land.

Yeah how's our morals as a nation when we murder unborn children? Seems fucked up but maybe that's just me. Life liberty etc. doesn't apply to everyone obviously.