Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Grundle

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Want to throw some sluts up tomorrow? I think I am going fly fishing all weekend. Don't forget the music. Like Motorhead. Or something.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Please @Swaye, no need to be so formal. My friends call me Taint.

See what I can do.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    You inspire me.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

You inspire me.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Want to throw some sluts up tomorrow? I think I am going fly fishing all weekend. Don't forget the music. Like Motorhead. Or something.

You're going "fly fishing"? Care to elaborate? Single, spey, bank, belly boat, wade...for bows, cuts,, browns, splakes, brooks , westside, Eastside, streams, lakes, hike ins, drive ins etc...where you goin Swaye?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

You're going "fly fishing"? Care to elaborate? Single, spey, bank, belly boat, wade...for bows, cuts,, browns, splakes, brooks , westside, Eastside, streams, lakes, hike ins, drive ins etc...where you goin Swaye?
    Savage River. Almost where Virginia and Maryland touch. Middle of nowhere. Waders. Hike in from a primitive camping area about a mile away. Mostly Browns and Brook. I have caught a few Rainbows there, and one Golden. I mostly fish the lower river. And on that note, time to load the Jeep and get out of here!

p.s. Where do you fish?