Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I brag on Twitter about my life...

Kim Grinolds ‏@KimGrinolds Apr 7
When you're single and you work for yourself, why stop at 18? Spectacular day in Seattle pic.twitter.com/yNwngk2Iph

Yes Kim, its because your single. Everyone wishes they were single like you. Evidence of your great life is the fact that you are single and posting pictures on twitter and bragging about yourself. That's normal behavior and evidence of happiness at 50. What a success story you are. #insufferabletwat

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Was there a pic of hi looking like his usual drunken hobo?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    To call him pathetic would be an insult to the worth pathetic.

Yes when I turn 50 I want my life to be just like Kim Grinolds. When I see a drunken little troll like him who is a failed real-estate agent I immediately think of success.

It's a fucking embarrassment this cocksucker is associated with UW.
  • Options
    MrsMoraMrsMora Member Posts: 60
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

My wife has said many times she would shoot herself on the spot if she had to wake up next to him every day.

I can CONFIRM this is true... and I'm sure he bags tons of blondes

• Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

When you're single and you work for yourself, why stop at 18? Spectacular day in Seattle pic.twitter.com/yNwngk2Iph

Yes Kim, its because your single. Everyone wishes they were single like you. Evidence of your great life is the fact that you are single and posting pictures on twitter and bragging about yourself. That's normal behavior and evidence of happiness at 50. What a success story you are. #insufferabletwat

Does this mean he's going to start hitting on 17 year olds?

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've been hearing some rumors around Vegas that Kim is gay. Just what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    what about the people who follow people who like to brag about their life on twitter?
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Stalker alert!