Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coronavirus gathering bans raise religious freedom questions

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I sympathize with people who are cut off from their houses of worship, but shame on these religious leaders that are flaunting their breaking of the rules. The United States already affords religion tremendous liberties and generous tax breaks, so I’m appalled anyone would try to insinuate that the government is using this crisis to try to crack down on religion.

#RESIST

We are not given our rights by the government the government is to protect and not infringe on those rights
    This virus is highly contageous. You and consenting adults should be at liberty to spread it amongst yourselves only, but that's not how viruses work. #1919StanleyCup
    Sure it is

Hide under your bed then

And rat on your neighbor
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

I sympathize with people who are cut off from their houses of worship, but shame on these religious leaders that are flaunting their breaking of the rules. The United States already affords religion tremendous liberties and generous tax breaks, so I’m appalled anyone would try to insinuate that the government is using this crisis to try to crack down on religion.

#RESIST

We are not given our rights by the government the government is to protect and not infringe on those rights
    This virus is highly contageous. You and consenting adults should be at liberty to spread it amongst yourselves only, but that's not how viruses work. #1919StanleyCup
    Sure it is

Hide under your bed then

And rat on your neighbor
    No science classes at OHS?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

#RESIST

Sure it is

Hide under your bed then

And rat on your neighbor
    Dude, if you die because of sheer stubbornness I’m never gonna forgive you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

#RESIST

Sure it is

Hide under your bed then

And rat on your neighbor
    Too busy studying the constitution

Let me know when the virus is anything more than the flu

And hide under your bed
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

#RESIST

Sure it is

Hide under your bed then

And rat on your neighbor
    Too busy studying the constitution

Let me know when the virus is anything more than the flu

And hide under your bed
    Which flu?