Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Queery: Where do you get your weed?

13»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    OZONE said:

I get mine from a buddy that lives on Waldron Island year round (largest Island in the San Jauns that doesn't have regular ferry service). I get there by float plane. He has been growing it outdoors there for years.... they don't have regular visits from the county sherif there. It's organic.

CD?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

I get mine from a buddy that lives on Waldron Island year round (largest Island in the San Jauns that doesn't have regular ferry service). I get there by float plane. He has been growing it outdoors there for years.... they don't have regular visits from the county sherif there. It's organic.

That's a lot of effort for some weed.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    That's not my weed, man.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    OZONE said:

Serius question: how can you afford to go get your weed via floatplane on a far off island and when you live in CollegeDoog's mom's motherfucking basement?
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

Serius question: how can you afford to go get your weed via floatplane on a far off island and when you live in CollegeDoog's mom's motherfucking basement?
    I know you are trying to be sarcastic, but If you can't see that even in your fantasy, living in somebody's basement would save you a lot of money, then I can't help you.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I thought maybe the float plane ride and the weed came from the island and you just traded something for it
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    OZONE said:

He has been growing it outdoors there for years.... they don't have regular visits from the county sherif there

Until now