Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Will Oregon go after Junior Adams?

Their WR coach just took a job at Kentucky. It's like the 3rd WR coach who has left their program in the last few years. (Cristobal beating coaches?) I could see them throwing a bunch of money at Junior due to his recruiting chops and to get in with Troy and Emeka.

Comments

• Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2020
    Brennan Marion
    The WRs got a little better under Coach Bo but still a lot of drops. Wasn’t a recruiter.
    They wouldn’t go after Adams because he may or may not help get 2 recruits during 1 cycle.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Our WR sucked. So take his ass
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FireCohen said:

Bring back lubick?
  • Options
    Bread said:

FireCohen said:

Bring back lubick?
    Bush lolz
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

FireCohen said:

Agree with this. Adams can’t be the only guy that kids can relate to. But Cooper Kupp!
    Zactly. Yet another coach cashing in on the individual effort and talent of a single player.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2020
    Prentice Gill or GTFO

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

Agree with this. Adams can’t be the only guy that kids can relate to. But Cooper Kupp!
    Zactly. Yet another coach cashing in on the individual effort and talent of a single player.
    Success with a white kid at WR counts for two since theres an assumption that he had to overcome certain disadvantages.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited March 2020
    chuck said:

FireCohen said:

Success with a white kid at WR counts for two since theres an assumption that he had to overcome certain disadvantages.
    As a white male, I can totally understand these disadvantages. We were dealt a shitty hand in this cruel and unjust world, but we shall overcome.
  • Options

FireCohen said:

Btw the dumbest Doog takes is when people say, “If Adams could make Cooper Kupp such a great player, imagine what he would do with better recruits!”
    Imagine what Pete would do with his own recruits? Go 8-5
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

Yes let’s fire all coaches that don’t produce the results we want in year one both on and off the field. That seems productive and I’m sure all the WR’s would love it. I mean it’s not like he’s bringing any talent off the field and it’s not like we saw progress from the young WR’s like Bynum and Puka.
    I get your point but fuck off about Bynum. He should have been playing day one.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    haie said:

FireCohen said:

Yes let’s fire all coaches that don’t produce the results we want in year one both on and off the field. That seems productive and I’m sure all the WR’s would love it. I mean it’s not like he’s bringing any talent off the field and it’s not like we saw progress from the young WR’s like Bynum and Puka.
    I get your point but fuck off about Bynum. He should have been playing day one.
    now why you gotta say it that way?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Who?

The Ducks
    The Ducks what?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020

FireCohen said:

He was horrible dude. Don’t necessarily want him fired and another year is fine, but he’s not some established coach with a really good proven track record. We hired him from App State after he was fired at Western Kentucky. Let’s not crown him.

I just want to see good WR play. Coaches suck until they don’t. When they play well I’ll praise him. Fuller got a lot better from his sophomore to junior year but we weren’t praising Lubbick.

Puka was an obvious stud. I said Fautanu and Puka were our two best offensive recruits and I still stand by that. I’ll give him credit for getting him but he was one of the best WR recruits in the country.