Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will Oregon go after Junior Adams?

2»

Comments

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

FireCohen said:

Our WR sucked. So take his ass

Agree with this. Adams can’t be the only guy that kids can relate to. But Cooper Kupp!
    Yes let’s fire all coaches that don’t produce the results we want in year one both on and off the field. That seems productive and I’m sure all the WR’s would love it. I mean it’s not like he’s bringing any talent off the field and it’s not like we saw progress from the young WR’s like Bynum and Puka.
    He was horrible dude. Don’t necessarily want him fired and another year is fine, but he’s not some established coach with a really good proven track record. We hired him from App State after he was fired at Western Kentucky. Let’s not crown him.

I just want to see good WR play. Coaches suck until they don’t. When they play well I’ll praise him. Fuller got a lot better from his sophomore to junior year but we weren’t praising Lubbick.

Puka was an obvious stud. I said Fautanu and Puka were our two best offensive recruits and I still stand by that. I’ll give him credit for getting him but he was one of the best WR recruits in the country.
    Last year the WR group play and management was some of the worst Ive ever seen.

Rivaled only by the outhouse tornado that has been the QB room.

If the WR play isnt near the top of the Pac12 this year Adams should be cut loose. Last year he was about as fucking horrible as a couch can be.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Houhusky said:

FireCohen said:

Agree with this. Adams can’t be the only guy that kids can relate to. But Cooper Kupp!
    Yes let’s fire all coaches that don’t produce the results we want in year one both on and off the field. That seems productive and I’m sure all the WR’s would love it. I mean it’s not like he’s bringing any talent off the field and it’s not like we saw progress from the young WR’s like Bynum and Puka.
    He was horrible dude. Don’t necessarily want him fired and another year is fine, but he’s not some established coach with a really good proven track record. We hired him from App State after he was fired at Western Kentucky. Let’s not crown him.

I just want to see good WR play. Coaches suck until they don’t. When they play well I’ll praise him. Fuller got a lot better from his sophomore to junior year but we weren’t praising Lubbick.

Puka was an obvious stud. I said Fautanu and Puka were our two best offensive recruits and I still stand by that. I’ll give him credit for getting him but he was one of the best WR recruits in the country.

If the WR play isnt near the top of the Pac12 this year Adams should be cut loose. Last year he was about as fucking horrible as a couch can be.
    This. His recruiting is good. Great haul last year. That said, the WR’s feelings shouldn’t be a factor in keeping a coach. If they suck this year it should be pretty easy for Lake to sell them on a new coach being better for their development and ultimately get them ready for the NFL.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

FireCohen said:

Permanently in the rotation. Beautiful imagery.