Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Harris checks all the boxes for Joe. Maybe she can announce that she is also bi and considering a sex change just to cover all the bases.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Uh there's a gal named Michelle
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think that would throw Hillary over the edge.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    But black people are nuanced and diverse in their thoughts on politics. Didn't you know that Bob?

FFS. Historical fact is a rats least favorite thing.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483

Gal?
    Standard Supporter

But black people are nuanced and diverse in their thoughts on politics. Didn't you know that Bob?

Odd because Jarrett seems to think the only thing of importance is getting the skin color and the gender right for the eventual nominee for VP.

No doubt this is another example of my obsession with race. We’re not supposed to talk about such things.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Valerie Jarrett? Of the Planet of the Apes Jarretts?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Or Mrs. Worf? Moochelle hates my white guts and blames me for her student debt. And a gun or two. Don't believe in asymmetrical warfare. She hate on me, I hate on her. Works for Orange bad man, works for me. Mittens can curl in the corner after his beating and lick his dom's feet.
    edited March 2020
    SFGbob said:

Odd because Jarrett seems to think the only thing of importance is getting the skin color and the gender right for the eventual nominee for VP.

No doubt this is another example of my obsession with race. We’re not supposed to talk about such things.
    Biden is going to win so they don't need to pay attention to the black vote anymore. The party knows for certain they have that in the bag and they can quit sucking dick there. Getting a female on the ticket would be smart but she doesn't need to be black like the talking heads hope. Again, Biden is the guy so they can quit worrying about the black vote. The focus now will be 100% on getting the Bernie vote out for Biden. They know that is how they can beat Trump.

After all this time and all the bluster and talk about diversity, the dem nominee is going to be an old racist white guy who isn't all that intelligent. How predictable and yet somehow ironic.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

"I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace—someone who's not afraid to stand up and offend people "

"I voted for a fence, I voted, unlike most Democrats — and some of you won't like it — I voted for 700 miles of fence"

"“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

And just for fun, one of my favorite biden fuckups:

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: Jobs. J-O-B-S."
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Is AOC old enough to be VP? That would lock up the young moron vote for Biden's dementia riddled ass.
    I believe AOC is 29. You have to be 35 to be President or VP.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

That was their best hope. The Bernie Bros are going to be pissed and not turn out for Biden. And I do not see Bernie accepting the VP role. Maybe Biden's best strategy is Warren. She is a great fake Indian and Progressive.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

That was their best hope. The Bernie Bros are going to be pissed and not turn out for Biden. And I do not see Bernie accepting the VP role. Maybe Biden's best strategy is Warren. She is a great fake Indian and Progressive.
    What about ur girl omar
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Black woman. Stacey Abrams
    edited March 2020

Kamala Harris' mouth is tanned rested and ready to suck dick on whoever is necessary to get the nod.

Thanks Throbber. Now I can't un-see the image of Willy Brown's spappy all over her face.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Black woman. Stacey Abrams

Holy shit. I got Stacey Abrams confused with Traci Bingham.

Boner kill.
    Jesus Christ! Until this moment I didn't realize Stacy Abrams was Mike Tyson's Twin Sister.