Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bralon Addison (Oregon WR) Suffers Non-Contact Injury to Knee

13»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

WTF is a non-contact knee injury anyway?

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's not just that the place is dead, it's that I honestly don't know who is left over there that would be able to even figure out that Oregon just suffered a big loss. It's the blind leading the blind over there now.

purpledawgfan, krisvashon, Kirk Jones.

A regular who's who of football idiocy
    Don't forget JohnB....thinks his opinion actually matters, thinks he has some inside info because he let Fetters use his steam shower & moderates the board. The guy is full of himself and a total fucking idiot. His recent idiocy has exceeded Kim levels.
    Listening to your podcasts this JohnB guys sounds legendary. He needs to be here.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The fact that there isn't a post yet about this on doogman is all the proof you need that place is dead.

Addison is a huge loss for the ducks though. That guy is their second biggest weapon on offense (other than Mariota) by a long shot. Losing him would be akin to UW losing Cody Bruns if he would have turned out to be our Wes Welker.

Nobody mentioned it? A year or two ago, if one of Oregon's best players tore an ACL, there would have been 4 pages of responses.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The fact that there isn't a post yet about this on doogman is all the proof you need that place is dead.

Addison is a huge loss for the ducks though. That guy is their second biggest weapon on offense (other than Mariota) by a long shot. Losing him would be akin to UW losing Cody Bruns if he would have turned out to be our Wes Welker.

Nobody mentioned it? A year or two ago, if one of Oregon's best players tore an ACL, there would have been 4 pages of responses.
    To be fair all that is left they all hate the Ducks like Krisvashon for an example but outside of Marriota bet they can't name one guy on their roster.

So they have no idea this is even a big loss. This is what happens when you run every quality poster off your site and protect the dumb fucks.
    I think you nailed it. I'm interested to see what the response will be once an Oregon player gets arrested over the Summer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

To be fair all that is left they all hate the Ducks like Krisvashon for an example but outside of Marriota bet they can't name one guy on their roster.

So they have no idea this is even a big loss. This is what happens when you run every quality poster off your site and protect the dumb fucks.
    I think you nailed it. I'm interested to see what the response will be once an Oregon player gets arrested over the Summer.
    It's like talking to all these 12's. They are all "Fuck the 49ers!!! Go Hawks!!!" but when you try to talk about specific players they just give you a blank fucking stare.

Sometimes to be a prick I throw in old school guys like earlier this year when our OL was hurt I was like "fuck! All-Pro OL Steve Hutchinson is out 6-8 weeks!" I got a few "It's okay we'll still win without him. Go Hawks!".

That's why I enjoy this board so much. So many people know the current roster, past rosters, etc so you can actually have dialogue about the team mixed in with some jokes.

I can't stand talking to "Go Dawgs!" type of fans. Fuck those people.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,008
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Go Dawgs!

Your best effort.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Next time say "Ben Ossai" for extra credit.

It's like talking to all these 12's. They are all "Fuck the 49ers!!! Go Hawks!!!" but when you try to talk about specific players they just give you a blank fucking stare.

Sometimes to be a prick I throw in old school guys like earlier this year when our OL was hurt I was like "fuck! All-Pro OL Steve Hutchinson is out 6-8 weeks!" I got a few "It's okay we'll still win without him. Go Hawks!".

That's why I enjoy this board so much. So many people know the current roster, past rosters, etc so you can actually have dialogue about the team mixed in with some jokes.

I can't stand talking to "Go Dawgs!" type of fans. Fuck those people.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014
    I hope he never walks again and needs someone to feed him and wipe his ass for him. PLSS?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014

If you don't like the weather then LEAVE! I blame how shitty Seattle's gotten to the influx of midwesterners and Californians tech people and their college aged spawn.

I'm a person who hates the weather and did LEAVE! but when I visit, it's amusing to see the transplant with a Nebraska plate with all the liberal bumper stickers (equal sign, "against abortion, don't have one!" etc.). They're as annoying as the fags 20 yrs. ago driving the Toyota Tercel hatchback with the "mean people suck!" and "Soundgarden" bumper stickers.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It's not just that the place is dead, it's that I honestly don't know who is left over there that would be able to even figure out that Oregon just suffered a big loss. It's the blind leading the blind over there now.

purpledawgfan, krisvashon, Kirk Jones.

A regular who's who of football idiocy
    1a, craves it, 1b
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Hate to say it but Oregon because easier to defend with Addison out.

Now their top 4 WRs from 2013 aren't going to play in 2014.

He could still RS, have a big year in 2015 and get drafted.