Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we un-ban BTP

2»

Comments

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,566
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

How is Hardy even on scholarship? I have a better jumper than that dude.

Hardy fucking sucks. Not only can he not shoot and is a walking turnover, but he doesn’t remotely fit Hop’s system. He’s tiny and needs to play on a team where they run up and down.

Tsohonis at least has size for the zone and isn’t a complete liability with the ball. Still isn’t great at entry passing though.

Not sure what Hop ever saw in Hardy to begin with.
    I remember when people here thought Hardy might be good after what he showed playing 20 total mins last season. TEE fucking HEE.

@backthepack was one of those dumbfucks
    I was one of those dumbfucks. I thought he might be an energizer off the bench. He's not. He sucks. I was very wrong.

Watching Hardy play is like watching this,

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

So I can gloat. Told him before the season started this team was over rated and would go nowhere but all he kept talking about how good Jaden is and when they beat Baylor to start the season, he started running his mouth about how wrong I was and how good this team is. I want him unbanned so I can lick his tears.

The best part is when he compared him to Durant and Brandon Ingram. The only thing I can defend him on is he is playing out of position on the wing. In terms of his NBA future, I hope he likes the G-League because he is 2 years away from being 2 years away.
    Ingram is having a big season but he still sucks. One of those guys that will sign a max deal because of his stats and absolutely cripple a team because he’s not good enough to actually lead you to wins. He’s not as bad as Andrew Wiggins, but it’s kind of similar. De’Angelo Russell is another. Guys like that are not valuable.

That has nothing to do with college and Ingram was twice as good of a college player as McDaniels.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

So I can gloat. Told him before the season started this team was over rated and would go nowhere but all he kept talking about how good Jaden is and when they beat Baylor to start the season, he started running his mouth about how wrong I was and how good this team is. I want him unbanned so I can lick his tears.

The best part is when he compared him to Durant and Brandon Ingram. The only thing I can defend him on is he is playing out of position on the wing. In terms of his NBA future, I hope he likes the G-League because he is 2 years away from being 2 years away.
    Ingram is having a big season but he still sucks. One of those guys that will sign a max deal because of his stats and absolutely cripple a team because he’s not good enough to actually lead you to wins. He’s not as bad as Andrew Wiggins, but it’s kind of similar. De’Angelo Russell is another. Guys like that are not valuable.

That has nothing to do with college and Ingram was twice as good of a college player as McDaniels.
    I am with you on that but Ingram was twice the HS and college player that McDaniels is/was. But that is the state of the NBA and even the NFL now with all these QB's that have to reset the market even though they can't carry a team. You are seeing with every NFL team including the Seahawks. McDaniels reminds me of Jonathan Isaac.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I am with you on that but Ingram was twice the HS and college player that McDaniels is/was. But that is the state of the NBA and even the NFL now with all these QB's that have to reset the market even though they can't carry a team. You are seeing with every NFL team including the Seahawks. McDaniels reminds me of Jonathan Isaac.
    The Seahawks would have won 3 or 4 games last year without RW, the fuck are you talking about? He's carried that team the last 4 years.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

The Seahawks would have won 3 or 4 games last year without RW, the fuck are you talking about? He's carried that team the last 4 years.
    That with the roster as it currently is. $35 million is a lot of money to spend to improve the team tho. He’s worth every penny, but still.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

If MY Dallas Cowboys were paying RW $35 mil a year instead of what Dak is about to get they would be playing for championships this year and the next 3 years. He is worth every cent.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

That with the roster as it currently is. $35 million is a lot of money to spend to improve the team tho. He’s worth every penny, but still.
    You're not adding 7 wins with $35 million.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

You're not adding 7 wins with $35 million.
    There are so many variables tho. Someone would have to play QB. Your draft position, signings, etc would all change without him so you never really know.

What I do know is that he’s one of the best QB’s in the NFL and as I said, he’s worth every cent.