Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we un-ban BTP

sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited January 2020 in Payton's Place
So I can gloat. Told him before the season started this team was over rated and would go nowhere but all he kept talking about how good Jaden is and when they beat Baylor to start the season, he started running his mouth about how wrong I was and how good this team is. I want him unbanned so I can lick his tears.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020
    AGREE.

I'm not sure he has the @ballz to ever come back though.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    dnc said:

AGREE.

I'm not sure he has the @ballz to ever come back though.

Hard AGREE

Remove the ban, let him do in penance and suffering where the people can apply the mental scars that will last much longer than any ban ever could.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

So I can gloat. Told him before the season started this team was over rated and would go nowhere but all he kept talking about how good Jaden is and when they beat Baylor to start the season, he started running his mouth about how wrong I was and how good this team is. I want him unbanned so I can lick his tears.

My dood. If we unbanned BtP for gloating, Stalin would have to create a new forum just for Creep Gloating Threads. That guy would have to eat my shit more than any other's.

All that said, I'm with you on this. I killed him; I vote to bring him back to life.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I thought we would be good. I didn’t go nearly BTP levels of stupid tho. I thought a 5 seed was reasonable.

I thought we'd lose a few games for just being young. It happens. I didn't think we'd find a new way to lose a game after being ahead the whole time, about 6 different games this year. We also play ranked teams better than shit teams like asu.

I think Hops system is better for 3-4 year guys than one and dones.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    “I meant final 4 of the CBI”
    -btp
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

you fit in here
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I haven't really seen that many games, but obviously the talent is there. Teams get injuries. It's sports. There's no reason not to get at least a 10 or 11 seed.

I haven't really seen that many games, but obviously the talent is there. Teams get injuries. It's sports. There's no reason not to get at least a 10 or 11 seed.

10 seed might be a bit optimistic

I could see an 11 or 12 seed in the Pac12 tournament though.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    How is Hardy even on scholarship? I have a better jumper than that dude.
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Hardy fucking sucks. Not only can he not shoot and is a walking turnover, but he doesn’t remotely fit Hop’s system. He’s tiny and needs to play on a team where they run up and down.

Tsohonis at least has size for the zone and isn’t a complete liability with the ball. Still isn’t great at entry passing though.

Not sure what Hop ever saw in Hardy to begin with.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2020
    The most depressing part about the Cal game was watching Hardy completely drop the ball in front of his hometown crowd after having a hype piece in the Times.

Tsohonis has been better in every way, makes you wonder what they're watching in practice.

It starts and ends with the head coach, but what the fuck are Conroy and Dollar doing? They should at the very least know how to evaluate guard play.

Hardy fucking sucks. Not only can he not shoot and is a walking turnover, but he doesn’t remotely fit Hop’s system. He’s tiny and needs to play on a team where they run up and down.

Tsohonis at least has size for the zone and isn’t a complete liability with the ball. Still isn’t great at entry passing though.

I remember when people here thought Hardy might be good after what he showed playing 20 total mins last season. TEE fucking HEE.

@backthepack was one of those dumbfucks
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Houhusky said:

I remember when people here thought Hardy might be good after what he showed playing 20 total mins last season. TEE fucking HEE.

@backthepack was one of those dumbfucks
    It wasn’t BTP, but some other TBS Twitter person told me Hardy would be REALLY good.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

The best part is when he compared him to Durant and Brandon Ingram. The only thing I can defend him on is he is playing out of position on the wing. In terms of his NBA future, I hope he likes the G-League because he is 2 years away from being 2 years away.