Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Diamond Head Classic OFFICIAL Thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    we can hope by game 30 we will have an offense. I know we ask a lot as dawg fans
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Turns out we still suck.

It appears back in the poll in October we both voted for:
    "Upper echelon of the Pac-12 finish + NCAA tournament early exit"

For me, at least, almost nothing's changed. A team doesn't lose the kind of production UW did from last year and not have struggles unless they're annually reloading with incredible players like Kentucky.

If anything, Stewart has been better than I expected. Most everyone else on roster is just ok. Not a special team; would be happy to be wrong.
    Green is starting to ball actually
    Except when he played the ball up into the bottom of the backboard against Houston. That was...special
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

we can hope by game 30 we will have an offense. I know we ask a lot as dawg fans

They will still be young and inexperienced. You expect too much out of this team.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

It's too early to say, but today feels like a must win for the tourney. At least a pretty big insurance policy.

Unless the offense takes considerable leaps forward and we prove we can break a press against athletic teams, 10-8 might be a stretch in the Pac.

This feels like a real opportunity to grab a second "good" ooc road/neutral win to pair with Baylor and save our ass if we slip to the bubble.

10-8 is still in play!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

It's too early to say, but today feels like a must win for the tourney. At least a pretty big insurance policy.

Unless the offense takes considerable leaps forward and we prove we can break a press against athletic teams, 10-8 might be a stretch in the Pac.

This feels like a real opportunity to grab a second "good" ooc road/neutral win to pair with Baylor and save our ass if we slip to the bubble.

10-8 is still in play!
    ouch