Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Orwell's 1984

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So when is the Federal Government going to do away with W’s Patriot Act? Or are you only selectively outraged by the erosion of your privacy rights?

This bill is like a single drop of rain in the ocean. I suppose as long as it doesn’t hurt the 401k, it’s all good though.

I'm against the patriot act. Why didn't Obama get rid of it rather than strengthen it?

Any other logical fallacies you'd like to post?
    Why doesn’t Trump get rid of it? He’s in charge now. Still obsessed with Obama I see. Weird.
    He should. We've had multiple presidents and congresses who should have killed it. I want it killed. It seems that surveillance on Americans has bi partisan support.

Still obsessed with W I see. Weird.

Sounds like you're ready for WDOT and the state police to track your movement because it's "a drop in the bucket".

Oh wait, it's just people on the "watch list". Nevermind.
    Yes, pivot to the idea that I support this shit.

CHRIST.

“I have nothing to hide”
    I did? You brought up the patriot act. Not me.

So you're ok with state surveillance of your movement because other laws. Got it.
    Way to miss the point.

You’re already under surveillance. 24/7.

Get it yet?
    I get you use logical fallacies and don't have an argument. "If you're getting raped, just relax and enjoy it".

I guarantee you that WDOT and the state patrol cannot tell you were I am right now. If they could we wouldn't have a AMBER alerts.

Get it yet?
    I guarantee you’re wrong, person posting on the internet.

But AMBER alerts!!! ROFL.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So when is the Federal Government going to do away with W’s Patriot Act? Or are you only selectively outraged by the erosion of your privacy rights?

This bill is like a single drop of rain in the ocean. I suppose as long as it doesn’t hurt the 401k, it’s all good though.

I'm against the patriot act. Why didn't Obama get rid of it rather than strengthen it?

Why doesn’t Trump get rid of it? He’s in charge now. Still obsessed with Obama I see. Weird.
    He should. We've had multiple presidents and congresses who should have killed it. I want it killed. It seems that surveillance on Americans has bi partisan support.

Sounds like you're ready for WDOT and the state police to track your movement because it's "a drop in the bucket".

CHRIST.

“I have nothing to hide”

So you're ok with state surveillance of your movement because other laws. Got it.
    Way to miss the point.

Get it yet?
    I get you use logical fallacies and don't have an argument. "If you're getting raped, just relax and enjoy it".

I guarantee you that WDOT and the state patrol cannot tell you were I am right now. If they could we wouldn't have a AMBER alerts.

Get it yet?

So why do they want this law if they already watch my 24/7 and know were I am right this minute as you "guarantee". I'll tell you why, because they don't, they want to and you're full of shit.

Why do an AMBER alert if they know were cars are at all times. Seems silly doesn't it?
  • Options

CHRIST.

“I have nothing to hide”

Way to miss the point.

Get it yet?

Get it yet?

So why do they want this law if they already watch my 24/7 and know were I am right this minute as you "guarantee". I'll tell you why, because they don't, they want to and you're full of shit.

Why do an AMBER alert if they know were cars are at all times. Seems silly doesn't it?
    You should think harder about who is tracking you and how.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

CHRIST.

“I have nothing to hide”

Way to miss the point.

Get it yet?

Get it yet?

We surveil ourselves.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2020

CHRIST.

“I have nothing to hide”

Way to miss the point.

Get it yet?

Get it yet?

You should argue the point of the post and the bill and not use a logical fallacy.

You guarantee that WDOT and WSP know where I am right now. Why the need for the bill? Answer the question
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,927

Like everything else, the Patriot Act sounds fine if used for confronting actual threats to the US. Now, you would think that if our government deep state elites actually thought that, they would do everything in their power to do just that. What we got was US commies like John Brennan using the FISA process to spy on a political campaign that they didn't like. Abuse of intelligence agencies by the government is a given. As it stands now, I don't see one dem politician or Tug leftard supporting the investigation into the abuse of the FISA process by dem operatives.

They record every call and every text. Patriot Act is for foreign threats not American citizens. Everything has been abused. BHO admin used it to spy on everything and everyone.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Like everything else, the Patriot Act sounds fine if used for confronting actual threats to the US. Now, you would think that if our government deep state elites actually thought that, they would do everything in their power to do just that. What we got was US commies like John Brennan using the FISA process to spy on a political campaign that they didn't like. Abuse of intelligence agencies by the government is a given. As it stands now, I don't see one dem politician or Tug leftard supporting the investigation into the abuse of the FISA process by dem operatives.

They record every call and every text. Patriot Act is for foreign threats not American citizens. Everything has been abused. BHO admin used it to spy on everything and everyone.
    Keep telling yourself that.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,914

CHRIST.

“I have nothing to hide”

Way to miss the point.

Get it yet?

Get it yet?

Why do you hate IP cloaking and proxy sites?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    Swaye's Wigwam

CHRIST.

“I have nothing to hide”

Way to miss the point.

Get it yet?

Get it yet?

We surveil ourselves.
    Trust issues IMO
  • Options

CHRIST.

“I have nothing to hide”

Way to miss the point.

Get it yet?

Get it yet?

We surveil ourselves.
    Trust issues IMO
    I think you can go blind doing that too.

@GrandpaSankey ?
  • Options

CHRIST.

“I have nothing to hide”

Way to miss the point.

Get it yet?

Get it yet?

We surveil ourselves.
    Trust issues IMO
    Gotta let it RIP!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,927

Sledog said:

Keep telling yourself that.
    Yep. They didn't build that gigantic data storage site to track your sexual conquests. Metadata much?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Security is important

https://foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/tsa-agent-tricked-traveler

A federal Transportation Security Administration agent tricked a traveler into twice showing him her breasts as she went through security at one of the world’s busiest airports, California’s attorney said.

Attorney General Xavier Becerra said Johnathon Lomeli, 22, was working at Los Angeles International Airport in June when he used fraud or deceit to falsely imprison the woman. Lomeli was arrested early Thursday at his home.

He first said he had to look inside her bra to make sure she wasn’t hiding anything, then had her hold her pants away from her waist so he could look inside, she told investigators.

He subsequently took her to what he said would be a private room for more security screening, according to an arrest affidavit. But once they were alone on an elevator, she said he told her he could do the screening right there.

The woman said Lomeli told her he had to make sure she still had nothing in her bra, requiring her to lift her shirt “to show me your full breasts.” He also again looked down her pants, she said, before telling her she was free to go and adding that she had nice breasts.

No pics were included

Funny how you didn't blast Bush as a communist when he took over TSA from private businesses.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Why has nobody mentioned the giant bush John Hurt's love interest in the 1984 movie had?

Dark, bushy, and big. (Delightful for those of you with hairy bush fetishes).

Haven't seen a bush that big since I saw the films from Woodstock.

Unbelievable how un-manicured, wild and unkempt chicks were BITD.
  • Options

Why has nobody mentioned the giant bush John Hurt's love interest in the 1984 movie had?

At least a link?!? C'mon.

Dick.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2020

Dick.

Counts as a nudie, though. Don't want Stalin to Gulag me.

Ah, what the hell...http://www.aznude.com/mrskin/suzannahamilton/1984/Hamilton-1984_778918.jpg
  • Options

Dick.

Counts as a nudie, though. Don't want Stalin to Gulag me.

Ah, what the hell...http://www.aznude.com/mrskin/suzannahamilton/1984/Hamilton-1984_778918.jpg
    I miss my Catholic school girl phase....