Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guess it's time for that yearly reminder

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,702
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ftr I also do cook a mean braut.

NOC
    Yella sure is super pissy tonight.
    Sad to see.

Now that he's gone full MAGA he's full of toxic masculinity and white anxiety
    Must be nice to be a crystal light n vodka, hedonist. Not a care in the world.
    I actually have not a care in the world today. Only like 3 people bugged me. Worked on a project I've been meaning to do. Having a beer now.

Only problem is it's cold as fuck and a bit of a sausage fest here.b
    So you're a CTO?

Yeah have fun trying to work on anything without dumb fucks taking your attention away every 5 minutes. Owners are making too much money to go through the hassle of firing them.

Even more fun when the massive rewrites happen...
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,464
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

NOC
    Sad to see.

I actually have not a care in the world today. Only like 3 people bugged me. Worked on a project I've been meaning to do. Having a beer now.

So you're a CTO?

Yeah have fun trying to work on anything without dumb fucks taking your attention away every 5 minutes. Owners are making too much money to go through the hassle of firing them.

CTO >> CTE
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

NOC
    Sad to see.

So you're a CTO?

Is this an excerpt from the Phoenix Project?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,426
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

I could not care less about the CFP and even if I'm not a minority of one, it doesn't matter what I think or believe. If Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma and others need transfer QB's to be contenders, then that's their game and they're welcome to it. And if UW's new head football coach decides that he must have a grad transfer from Stanford or anywhere else to become a CFP contender, then perhaps Bill Walsh was right when he claimed that football playing Huskies are mercenary. I'm old fashioned and prefer that Husky QB's come to us with UW LOI's signed and ready to be raised and trained to WOOF as hounds

Jesus, kill it with fire.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,347
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Part of me is rooting for Costello to seek his PT elsewhere. Sirmon is a lifelong Husky; who doesn’t want him to see glory in purple and gold? Morris is a guy who just plain gets it done; he is a baller. These guys are for real, Dawg fans. The incoming freshman, Garbers, is a California State Champion who threw a whole bunch of TD’s last year. On top of a great showing at the Elite 11 last year, as well. We have some great QB’s on our roster. Yes, our QB depth is thin, but I want our guys to see the field, even if we need to play our true freshman. Bleeding purple means something to this fan.

Each has four years of HS under their belt. Plus Lifelong Husky Sirmon has a dozen or so meaningless snaps

You had to have added that last line yourself. Right?...
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,215
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

So don’t get on board now?

Yes, I’m a bid dick DJ at tailgates.
    You lying fuck, snow, you never back cue vinyl.
    I DJ'd last Tim from my iPhone. @UW_Doog_Bot was too busy taking care of Fudgie to remember the PA system. The sound cube was lacking.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

I could not care less about the CFP and even if I'm not a minority of one, it doesn't matter what I think or believe. If Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma and others need transfer QB's to be contenders, then that's their game and they're welcome to it. And if UW's new head football coach decides that he must have a grad transfer from Stanford or anywhere else to become a CFP contender, then perhaps Bill Walsh was right when he claimed that football playing Huskies are mercenary. I'm old fashioned and prefer that Husky QB's come to us with UW LOI's signed and ready to be raised and trained to WOOF as hounds

This is exactly why I wanted Costello

Which doogman faggot posted this?
    It’s so fucking stupid. If you don’t want better players, you’re a doog. The difference between having an average QB vs having a good one is probably a couple of wins. 11 wins is way better than 8.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

It’s so fucking stupid. If you don’t want better players, you’re a doog. The difference between having an average QB vs having a good one is probably a couple of wins. 11 wins is way better than 8.
    I dunno we probably get 7 wins this year with sirmon or Morris tbh so it doesn't necessarily play out like that
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,194
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Tailgater
    I guessed @Canadawg
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,604
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

NOC
    Sad to see.

So you're a CTO?

Is this an excerpt from the Phoenix Foundation?

Looks like it.

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Tailgater
    I guessed @Canadawg
    I'm catching smoke from Race?

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,083
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Maff skills on point. Miss state edjamakation?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UW just played the part of WSU to Mike Leach but for Costello to get a bigger chunk of that sec money.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Our fans have supplanted the Cougs as the dumbest fan base in the Pac12.

We are not an "elite" program. Get it through your fucking skulls, An elite head coach and roster full of elite players don't lose to Cal, Stanford, and Colorado.

Apparently we are the class of the Pac again. Oregon lost most of the OL and their starting QB, even though their RBs return.

We trust our elite ethical coaches, unlike that slimy salesman in Eugene that popped off when he WON a Rosebowl. I like Rosebowl winning salesmen, but that's just me.

Don't underestimate the leveling up weve added with our new Asst RB coach OC's play selections.

Apparently Costello (hahahaha) puts us back in the national picture. Without him we still win 8 or 9. Sirmon/Morris/Garbers > Eason.

The posi's, intelligent football savants they are, have already accounted for us losing both OTs and our 1st team all Pac12 / 2nd team All American starting center.

Our OKGs >>> Oregon's bad kids. Our classy players do everything they can to win, even when they sit out the Bowl games. Shoutout to our guy Tray Adams getting us free pub blocking for Rosebowl winning QB and MVP Justin Herbert in the Senior Bowl,

Ive reserved prime lawn space on the west side of the Rosebowl for next January. Derek and I will be podding live. Doogbot cooks a mean Braut. Maybe Yellow Snow can bring his turntable and spin tunes. All are welcome. It will be great having Race and Damone join us. Should be a super time.

This sounds like last years prediction by Husky fans. 😁