Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: can you tell which poster is which just by reading their posts?

2»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Much like when I yelled Go Dawgs to Trey Adams at a Leavenworth gas station and he looked at me like I was retarded, the same can be said for when I finally revealed my handle at the Duchess meet and greet. Everyone at the table literally gave me the Ty Who gif. If you can identify who I am by my subtle and not so subtle cries for help, then kudos to you!

You didn’t just say you were Harvey Road?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,347 Swaye's Wigwam

Much like when I yelled Go Dawgs to Trey Adams at a Leavenworth gas station and he looked at me like I was retarded, the same can be said for when I finally revealed my handle at the Duchess meet and greet. Everyone at the table literally gave me the Ty Who gif. If you can identify who I am by my subtle and not so subtle cries for help, then kudos to you!

You didn’t just say you were Harvey Road?
    I'd be much more interesting as a Harvey Road alt.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,984

Fuck off

Yep. That's Damone.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,959 Standard Supporter

You did enjoy watching us squirm as we tried to guess. :)

I think I gave the Willingham expression after the reveal because I was struggling to place the handle name with the avatar.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,347 Swaye's Wigwam

You did enjoy watching us squirm as we tried to guess. :)

I think I gave the Willingham expression after the reveal because I was struggling to place the handle name with the avatar.
    It was special when @huskyhooligan took one look at me and said, "That's the terrorist."

BTW hooligan, it was nice talking to you one-on-one right before leaving Duchess. Thanks for showing so much interest in my Uber driving adventures.
    Pup chats with the wives over coffee outside Husky Stadium. Bazey chats with dudes over beers at the Duchess.
    I have @GayThoughts. Don't judge.
    Wood.

I just keep booking the wrong prius. :neutral: