Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5th star

Comments

• Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Should we start a "Manny Diaz is fired" countdown timer? Methinks Oregon fans are going to become the biggest Miami supporters ever this season.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Should we start a "Manny Diaz is fired" countdown timer? Methinks Oregon fans are going to become the biggest Miami supporters ever this season.

It's too late. We've decided to let Mario have his fun for one more season in Eugene, and use the Rose Bowl win as a platform to continue recruiting at a high level. In reality, he's operating a shadow Cane program while on Oregon's payroll. Everything he does well in Yuge will be imported to Miami. That includes recruits.

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020

Unfortunately Miami has a Patsy schedule that will have them going to a Bowl with a decent record.

• Options
    DJDuck said:

Unfortunately Miami has a Patsy schedule that will have them going to a Bowl with a decent record.

Eh. They play in the ACC, you play in the P12. We're arguing over the highest IQ on the short bus. You're going to get throttled by the Buckeyes at home, and Miami will beat Michigan State on the road. Then you'll face some turd from P12 Sowf, while Miami will go through and obliterate Clemson, this year's #2 team. Cry me a fucking river DJ.

Oh, and you might want to learn this:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    DJDuck said:

However it is the truth Creepy........

https://fbschedules.com/miami-football-schedule/

• Options
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

However it is the truth Creepy........

https://fbschedules.com/miami-football-schedule/

It won't matter. Learn how to throw up the U. It'll come in handy soon.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    It may matter in retaining Diaz is the point though.

While the Hurricanes will be battling the mighty Wagner Seahawks the Ducks will by hosting tOSU.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

It may matter in retaining Diaz is the point though.

While the Hurricanes will be battling the mighty Wagner Seahawks the Ducks will by hosting tOSU.

DJ, DJ, DJ.

Has no one told you who I am? I am a sick man. As dull-witted as you may be, even a defect like you can't outlast me in a game of crazy. I've driven off much mightier foes than the likes of you.

At any moment I choose, I could have you stumbling around your group home mumbling my name under your breath, while slobber drips from the corner of your mouth, never really knowing when or how it happened, but that it did.

Ask around. Think about it. Pursuing me has not worked out well for others who came before you. You should be afraid.

Also,

• Options
    edited January 2020
    You are really funny. Actually you don’t have enough “little gray cells” as Hercules Perot would say. The fact I may be worried about a loser like you is ludicrous. I am not afraid of much of anything including death which I have cheated 3 times in my life. A little arrogant punk like you is just another pussy that thinks they are more important than they actually are.

That you are continually acting like a juvenile, denigrating other people and bragging about yourself says a lot about you insecurity and ignorance.
  • Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    The bottom picture looks like he’s tellling the police stop
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

You are really funny. Actually you don’t have enough “little gray cells” as Hercules Perot would say. The fact I may be worried about a loser like you is ludicrous. I am not afraid of much of anything including death which I have cheated 3 times in my life. A little arrogant punk like you is just another pussy that thinks they are more important than they actually are.

That you are continually acting like a juvenile, denigrating other people and bragging about yourself says a lot about you insecurity and ignorance.

• Options

The bottom picture looks like he’s tellling the police stop

I'm sure Ed's had experience doing that too, even though he's a good guy. He grew up in the sowf.
  • Options
    they couldn’t find someone without a goal post size gap in her teeth to teach us how to put up the U?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Meanwhile Miami did pick up 2 really solid transfers. Wonder why they dont adjust recruiting rankings for the transfer portal. These sites need to get their shit together about that. Most smart schools are going to start saving at least 2-3 scholarships for the portal now. I know the ducks got caught without one last year because of the Steele fuck up but this year have held on till 3 spots. After spring ball is like a 3rd signing day.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Meanwhile Miami did pick up 2 really solid transfers. Wonder why they dont adjust recruiting rankings for the transfer portal. These sites need to get their shit together about that. Most smart schools are going to start saving at least 2-3 scholarships for the portal now. I know the ducks got caught without one last year because of the Steele fuck up but this year have held on till 3 spots. After spring ball is like a 3rd signing day.

Juwan Johnson?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

So for reference I watched Derek Stingley Jr Hudl before watching Manning. First thing that pops off is Stingley's size and physicality. He's out there laying kids out. With Manning I see very thin legs and struggles in run support. Stingley Jr is a generational player...I get that but tossing 5 Starts out to kids lacking such physical gifts doesn't feel right either.

Watching Manning's highlights on YT i'm seeing the same issues with breaking down on a WR curl route. If the QB had the throw on time it's an easy completion. Last play of the video has Manning getting caught looking into the backfield and the WR opening up a lot of separation with the QB again missing the throw. This will a good kid for nickel to start and as he physically matures and gets coached up he's a solid player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Y8cBM--ew

Referenced plays start at about 1:30

Ballz potd
  • Options
    edited January 2020

DJDuck said:

Eh. They play in the ACC, you play in the P12. We're arguing over the highest IQ on the short bus. You're going to get throttled by the Buckeyes at home, and Miami will beat Michigan State on the road. Then you'll face some turd from P12 Sowf, while Miami will go through and obliterate Clemson, this year's #2 team. Cry me a fucking river DJ.

DJDuck said:

Pretty piss poor analysis internet tough guy.

What will be your tough game this year.....Wagner, UAB, Temple? Those Spartans should be tough. That ACC schedule without Clemson is a virtual murderers row.😂

• Options
    edited January 2020
    2020's Way-Too-Early Top 25: Clemson Leads the Pack After Title-Game Defeat
    We've got months to go until the return of college football, but it's never too early to start looking toward next season.

https://www.si.com/college/2020/01/15/early-top-25-rankings-clemson-ohio-state-alabama
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Pretty piss poor analysis internet tough guy.

What will be your tough game this year.....Wagner, UAB, Temple? Those Spartans should be tough. That ACC schedule without Clemson is a virtual murderers row.😂

It took you all day to come up with that?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    That all you got punk?