Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chris Petersen post practice 4-5-14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6MBZ3ZDrN4

I love that he has to coach John Ross on the fundamentals of returning kicks and little details. Just shows that the previous coaching staff didn't give a flying fuck about special teams. Good decision by Dude Brah to bring Nansen down with him.

I also like how Petersen is hesitant to praise his guys. He mentions how the offense did good this practice so he's upset the defense isn't doing more. While Dude Brah would be joyfully bragging how HIS offense is doing great and the defense playing well just HIS offense is that great.

Agree with Petersen on defense they need to force turnovers. I felt like even though we had a solid defense last year in the big games like Oregon, ASU, Boise State, Stanford and UCLA the turnovers didn't come at all.

Sounds like Troy Williams is being a risk taker. I do like his answer on QB's how he said he is worried about the entire team to give a good answer on just the QB's after practice. If you ever went to those open practices with Dude Brah all he would do is be by the QB's and act like a QB coach instead of a head coach.

Been beat to death on here but it is nice having an adult run this program.

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Where is his rad beanie?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Did Sark really think wearing a 4X sweatshirt and pulling the sleeves up would hide his double chin?
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Nansen isn't so much a Special Teams coach as he is in charge of "Special Interests of the Head Coach."
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    HFNY said:

Yeah, what the fuck? Doesn't Petersen know that he needs to not only talk the talk but look the look?

Race (RIP) should photoshop a plunger into Sark's hand because he sure used one on OS that night.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Dardanus said:

Nansen isn't so much a Special Teams coach as he is in charge of "Special Interests of the Head Coach."

Is that some kind of code for J O buddy?
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

Dardanus said:

Is that some kind of code for J O buddy?
    His duties include playing wingman at Joeys, ordering rounds of shots, and covering up infidelities.

Also, yes.
    Isn't that why they hired Damon Huard?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I love that he has to coach John Ross on the fundamentals of returning kicks and little details. Just shows that the previous coaching staff didn't give a flying fuck about special teams. Good decision by Dude Brah to bring Nansen down with him.

I also like how Petersen is hesitant to praise his guys. He mentions how the offense did good this practice so he's upset the defense isn't doing more. While Dude Brah would be joyfully bragging how HIS offense is doing great and the defense playing well just HIS offense is that great.

Agree with Petersen on defense they need to force turnovers. I felt like even though we had a solid defense last year in the big games like Oregon, ASU, Boise State, Stanford and UCLA the turnovers didn't come at all.

Sounds like Troy Williams is being a risk taker. I do like his answer on QB's how he said he is worried about the entire team to give a good answer on just the QB's after practice. If you ever went to those open practices with Dude Brah all he would do is be by the QB's and act like a QB coach instead of a head coach.

You're the biggest cock-suck here but this post, and a few others lately are pretty solid. Now fuck yourself !!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

You're the biggest cock-suck here but this post, and a few others lately are pretty solid. Now fuck yourself !!!
    Great contribution to this forum as always. Posts like these are what lands potential interviews.
    I gotta be honest... recruits parents read these boreds and it would concern me knowing it was a puppylss post like this that clinched it for mom and dad that UW was the best place for their son.

Great contribution to this forum as always. Posts like these are what lands potential interviews.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,231
    Every time Petersen says something, I am happy that I'm not hearing a stream of bullshit like Sarkesian would lay down.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Maybe some recruits' parents enjoy some good old-fashioned racism, bigotry and unprovoked vulgarity.

Maybe some recruits' parents enjoy some good old-fashioned racism, bigotry and unprovoked vulgarity.

But if you make fun of cripples that will hurt interviews!!!!!! The rest is fine though apparently.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited April 2014

I gotta be honest... recruits parents read these boreds and it would choke me up with emotion knowing it was a puppylss post like this that clinched it for mom and dad that UW was the best place for their son.

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Man, I don't get this forum sometimes. Supposedly Derek allows this crazy behaviour to continue because it's "not nice to make fun of people with disabilities ..." and it also "may hinder his ability to garner interviews ..."

Really?

Really?

I'll tell you what. Looking into the future, if success follows Petersen as most of us think it will ... this forum will pick up in interest as with other forums. The reality is that fans and especially recruits have their finger on the pulse of the internet ...

Venturing onto this board and reading all about "pussy ... sucking cock ... fuck you blah, blah, blah ... " will only hurt rather than help.

You can't navigate this forum safely without encountering purposeful-juvenile and outrageous behavior in many forms.

Derek, you do realize that this will hurt you and the Husky brand if you allow this crap to continue?

Everyone here rags about Dawgman et al ... but at least those sites clamp down on this Wild West shit and offer some modicum of security and safety to celebrate Husky football.

Everytime I come here to HH I do so alone because I won't dare tell others about this site because of how harsh it is.

Well, there it is ... i've vented ... back to some cum-sucking, fuck-fest masquerading as a Husky fan site. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck everyone! (Did I get it right?)

animate said:

Man, I don't get this forum sometimes. Supposedly Derek allows this crazy behaviour to continue because it's "not nice to make fun of people with disabilities ..." and it also "may hinder his ability to garner interviews ..."

Really?

Really?

I'll tell you what. Looking into the future, if success follows Petersen as most of us think it will ... this forum will pick up in interest as with other forums. The reality is that fans and especially recruits have their finger on the pulse of the internet ...

Venturing onto this board and reading all about "pussy ... sucking cock ... fuck you blah, blah, blah ... " will only hurt rather than help.

You can't navigate this forum safely without encountering purposeful-juvenile and outrageous behavior in many forms.

Derek, you do realize that this will hurt you and the Husky brand if you allow this crap to continue?

Everyone here rags about Dawgman et al ... but at least those sites clamp down on this Wild West shit and offer some modicum of security and safety to celebrate Husky football.

Everytime I come here to HH I do so alone because I won't dare tell others about this site because of how harsh it is.

Well, there it is ... i've vented ... back to some cum-sucking, fuck-fest masquerading as a Husky fan site. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck everyone! (Did I get it right?)

I was going to post a tl,dr, but I think it would be better if I told you to go fuck yourself. This board is Pulp Fiction. If it's too gruesome and crude for you, watch Mary Poppins.

Damn good analogy there! Simply put Pulp Fiction was a great movie but isn't for the weak minded.

Neither is this site. We aren't PC police in here and if you bring up some lame dick argument expect to be shot down. That is why I like on here crap like "0-12" "He needs more time" "Wait til he gets his own guys" doesn't exist and quite frankly it shouldn't. On that other site those sayings are celebrated and embraced.