Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Q for the board re: fans

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
Now that college football is over I noticed the NFL is still playing. I’ve also noticed NCAA fans and NFL fans are quite different. For example, why are more NFL fans seemingly inbreed low class retards? (I.e. 12s)

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

Now that college football is over I noticed the NFL is still playing. I’ve also noticed NCAA fans and NFL fans are quite different. For example, why are more NFL fans seemingly inbreed low class retards? (I.e. 12s)

Alumni of universities tend to support their schools because they have a connection. Lower class fans have no connection to the school but connect to the city, which is what the NFL team represents.

In areas without NFL teams, they get everyone.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Alumni of universities tend to support their schools because they have a connection. Lower class fans have no connection to the school but connect to the city, which is what the NFL team represents.

In areas without NFL teams, they get everyone.
    That’s what I thought. The remoras are the mouth breathers of NCAA football. They didn’t go to college and are dumb.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Have you even seen when the camera pans to Oregon fans? I doubt the SEC is full of classy fans either. Fans are fans. I would guess you would probably see the fewest mouth breathing retards at a NBA game.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,585
    Just look At the commercials during games and you’ll notice the difference
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,013 Founders Club
    edited January 2020
    Baseman said:

Have you even seen when the camera pans to Oregon fans? I doubt the SEC is full of classy fans either. Fans are fans. I would guess you would probably see the fewest mouth breathing retards at a NBA game.

I’m not necessarily talking about those attending games. Just go down to Safeway on a Sunday and see the fat losers wearing team jerseys. And what’s up with team jerseys? More lose class behavior
    I would never patronize a business that allows --and encourages -- their employees to wear Hawk blue jerseys on Fridays. I've noticed that's tailed off in recent years. Wonder why
    My old employer would do the Blue Friday jersey bull shit. In protest I wore a purple and gold rep tie on Friday.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    I still see a fair number of Jack Locker 10 jerseys on game days
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Baseman said:

Some people like living in the past
    FireCohen said:

Baseman said:

It's all we've got, man. If they're going to fag and represent, pick a good player on a NY Bowl winning team; Tui, Stan, Fields, Jacque, even Hugh Millen.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Baseman said:

FireCohen said:

Baseman said:

It's all we've got, man. If they're going to fag and represent, pick a good player on a NY Bowl winning team; Tui, Stan, Fields, Jacque, even Hugh Millen.
    For us doogs that got converted to doogism during the 08 period. Locker was the man
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,013 Founders Club

If we are gonna bash #10 jerseys, I’m OUT!!1!

They are the worst.

If we are gonna bash #10 jerseys, I’m OUT!!1!

Later, dude
    FireCohen said:

Baseman said:

FireCohen said:

Baseman said:

For us doogs that got converted to doogism during the 08 period. Locker was the man
    You still follow this team? Do you like the Mariners?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited January 2020

Baseman said:

I’m not necessarily talking about those attending games. Just go down to Safeway on a Sunday and see the fat losers wearing team jerseys. And what’s up with team jerseys? More lose class behavior
    I would never patronize a business that allows --and encourages -- their employees to wear Hawk blue jerseys on Fridays. I've noticed that's tailed off in recent years. Wonder why
    My old employer would do the Blue Friday jersey bull shit. In protest I work a purple and gold rep tie on Friday.

Tommy Smith. Hell of a safety for the dawgs.

Also, it appears they couldn’t afford two pairs of gloves.