Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon OC search update FWIW

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
Will Hall is still in Eugene. He was supposed to have left. Notre Dame is pursuing Moorhead. Jedd Fisch aced his interview with Oregon. The coaches were really impressed. It’s anyone’s guess. It should be soon though.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,446
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Wikipedia already broke the news.

It's Hall.
  • Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020
    We all know it’s Hall. I appreciate that he sounds a little like coach O. Not super excited about the hire but CMC has done enough with his hires over the past 2 years that I trust he knows what he’s doing. I also hope this will help with our recruiting down south. Might announce at the press conference tomorrow with the guys on the D announcing they are coming back.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

We all know it’s Hall. I appreciate that he sounds a little like coach O. Not super excited about the hire but CMC has done enough with his hires over the past 2 years that I trust he knows what he’s doing. I also hope this will help with our recruiting down south. Might announce at the press conference tomorrow with the guys on the D announcing they are coming back.

LSU fans had him lined up as their future OC when Brady/E eventually move on.

Watched Tulane a few times this year. Offense definitely looked a lot more creative than ours. Their passing game left some to be desired, but their qb was also a run first guy with not much arm talent, so that’s somewhat expected.