Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What kind of snake oil bullshit did Donovan sell Lake into thinking he was a worthy hire?

Do they share the same agent? Did he just bro out with him and sell him a bag of goods?

I want a press conference to learn how exactly Jimmy looked at this guy's resume and said "yep, this is the guy to lead UW's offense back to the top of the conference."

I still can't believe how stupid this is. Fuck this team. Program. Administration. School. People. Region. Country. Hemisphere. Planet. Existence.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,917
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I think it’s probably the opposite. I don’t think this guy had any inclination of getting back into big time college football. I think he was comfortable as an asst to the running backs coach. I think jimmy sought him out which is even worse as a scenario.

I get that sense too
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It's funny reading everybody say that he sucks without really knowing anything about the guy other than some SP+ stats
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

It's funny reading everybody say that he sucks without really knowing anything about the guy other than some SP+ stats

He's been an OC for 5 years and never had an offense get ranked above 60th in the country.

We fired Hamdan after finishing 41st in the country.
    Right ...

Because Hamdan's talent at hand at UW was comparable to Vandy and Penn St coming off sanctions

Great analysis
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MakaDawg said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

He's been an OC for 5 years and never had an offense get ranked above 60th in the country.

Right ...

Because Hamdan's talent at hand at UW was comparable to Vandy and Penn St coming off sanctions

Great analysis
    We’re mere simpletons. We’ll patiently await your breathtakingly thorough, peer reviewed numbers crunch and prepare to be humbled.

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Right ...

Great analysis
    ok teq my eyes and mind are open

let's hear it
    Dig deeper.