Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A lot of free pub

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Gladstone said:

dnc said:
    I remember when they first showed up and were really excited about having their videos here and talking to us. @DonaldJones even said it was his favorite place to scout players.

Then they realized what kind of board this is...
    We tried to stem the #filth on this bored for a while but we simply could not hold back.
    Was always a bad fit. If you expect universal love, this isn’t the place to be. Sonics is probably the closest anyone has gotten.
    Grundle. Swaye.
    Notice @dnc isn't listed anymore?

Bullying is serious, and the people are taking a stand against it.

Meanwhile Grundle is the best thing to happen to this site, and Swaye...well I doubt the love we've blanketed him with is enough for what our people have done to his, but it's a start.

Oh, I didn’t understand what roadie meant.

Here’s the deal, I’m glad people enjoy the occasion chortle. What made OBK and bricksquad (?) “faggot hollowman” and “shit poaster who contributes nothing 75% of time” so funny to me was because it’s true. Particularly on the recruiting bored. I used to do a little legwork here but any real contributions on my part have really fallen off.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:
    I remember when they first showed up and were really excited about having their videos here and talking to us. @DonaldJones even said it was his favorite place to scout players.

We tried to stem the #filth on this bored for a while but we simply could not hold back.
    Was always a bad fit. If you expect universal love, this isn’t the place to be. Sonics is probably the closest anyone has gotten.
    Grundle. Swaye.
    I don't like Swaye.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Grundle. Swaye.
    I don't like Swaye.