Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did I miss the apologies from the WWIII, we're all going to die crowd?

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,929
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    MSLSD just repeating Iranian propaganda while ignoring US reports of no known casualties. And they object to the term fake news.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Any admissions of embarrassment or shame or apologies to the rest of us who weren't sharing in their hysteria?

https://www.paul.senate.gov/CONNECT/EMAIL-RAND
    Weird how you've not called out a single one of the liberal Kunt's on your team O'Keefed.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Any admissions of embarrassment or shame or apologies to the rest of us who weren't sharing in their hysteria?

Weird how you've not called out a single one of the liberal Kunt's on your team O'Keefed.
    HHusky, January 7, 2020: "I don’t think it’s WWIII, but if we don’t strike another target fairly immediately, the benefit of any intimidation Iran may have felt will be lost. There’s risk to be sure, and Daddy fired everyone who knew how to do military action. But to do nothing just exposes him as a hollow suit." (emphasis added to aid the illiterate)
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky, January 7, 2020: "I don’t think it’s WWIII, but if we don’t strike another target fairly immediately, the benefit of any intimidation Iran may have felt will be lost. There’s risk to be sure, and Daddy fired everyone who knew how to do military action. But to do nothing just exposes him as a hollow suit." (emphasis added to aid the illiterate)
    Wow, you really called them out Kunt. You better check on them to see if they are okay. Brutal take down. Btw, that response was to me. You never responded to any of them directly.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,181
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Wow, you really called them out Kunt. You better check on them to see if they are okay. Brutal take down. Btw, that response was to me. You never responded to any of them directly.
    No matter how the Mrs. treats you, not everyone thinks you have to slap someone around to signal a difference of opinion.

Anyway, I'm sure no one read what I said, seeing as how this is a private conversation between you and me.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,750
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

It is very good that Trump took the off-ramp because he appears to realize how stupid and pointless a war with Iran would be. But without promise of sanctions relief for diplomacy everything is still on a knife’s edge. “Maximum pressure” has completely failed and now Iran says it will no longer abide the nuclear deal limits. He created an unnecessary crisis in the first place and now everyone wants to give him credit for pulling back at the last minute, yet there’s no sign that he understands that the hawkishness got him to this point in the first place.

Go fuck yourself.
    No counterpoint, predictable from a “lightweight K*nt”. We’re still at the most precarious point in US-Iran relations in decades because of Trump’s policies.
    So what do you propose? Trumps gambit worked brilliantly. Do you prefer doing nothing and letting them get a nuclear weapon?
    Yes. Yes he does. HC calls that "equity."
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,750

dhdawg said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

It is very good that Trump took the off-ramp because he appears to realize how stupid and pointless a war with Iran would be. But without promise of sanctions relief for diplomacy everything is still on a knife’s edge. “Maximum pressure” has completely failed and now Iran says it will no longer abide the nuclear deal limits. He created an unnecessary crisis in the first place and now everyone wants to give him credit for pulling back at the last minute, yet there’s no sign that he understands that the hawkishness got him to this point in the first place.

Go fuck yourself.
    No counterpoint, predictable from a “lightweight K*nt”. We’re still at the most precarious point in US-Iran relations in decades because of Trump’s policies.
    So what do you propose? Trumps gambit worked brilliantly. Do you prefer doing nothing and letting them get a nuclear weapon?
    Trump has made it more likely that they will get a nuclear weapon
    Bullshit
    The deal was working, “maximum pressure” was supposed to bring Iran back to the negotiating table for an unnecessarily stricter deal. It has failed by all measures and Iran is closer to the bomb now than it was when Obama left office.
    No they aren't

The regime is closer to collapse and bankruptcy

The deal was working for Iran which is why you liked it

Just like the North Korea deal the democrats gave them and they ended up with nukes. Go figure

Those of us that don't want a nuclear Iran and the destruction of Israel are glad. You aren't. Too bad

Nobody is a dumb as the dumb fucking leftists that swallow this shit and expect us to as well
    The North Korea deal was canceled by Dubya during his first term because it wasn’t hawkish enough and then they tested their first nuclear weapon in 2006. Sound familiar?

Yes the Iranian regime will collapse any day now, just like it has been for the last 40 years.
    Keep hope alive

No one here said any day now. I said weakened

NK was our fault too. Who had that in the pool?

Tyrants mean what they say. People in democracies live in denial of that fact because we don't want war

Iran wants to nuke Israel to bring on the Prophet. You can find Iranian mullahs in power who are happy to tell you that
    It’s a lesson that an imperfect but workable deal is better than hawkish maximalist demands that will lead to failure.

Yes Iran is such an irrational actor, that’s why they chose a path of deescalation and offered Trump an off-ramp with the limited missile attack. Stellar analysis.
    Jesus. You'll buy anything anti-Trump.

Hook. Line. Sinker.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    Swaye said:

I like it when people who know nothing about regional military conflicts and the law of armed conflict argue with National War College graduates about martial topics, then pivot to argue with actual Iranians about how Iranians in Iran feel about the ruling power structure. I like that.

You cannot make this shit up.

Have the national war college graduates figured out how to win a war in the middle east yet?

Any day now the mullahs will be overthrown it is the will of the Iranian people we’re told by all the DC snakes that take money from the MEK and pro-Shah groups. Interesting there isn’t any pause from the Trumpers that all the people agitating for hawkish policies against Iran are the same people who sold the Iraq war.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself.
    How did it work “brilliantly”. The Iranian people are more united behind their leadership now than before. Killing Soleimani may be a symbolic win but not a strategic win. He’s not irreplaceable.

The nuclear deal was working but now it is on its last legs due entirely to Trump and we have to hope that Iran does not rush to the bomb. It looks like they probably won’t so far but do you feel comfortable with that?
    Are they now? You know this for a fact?
    Ah are you going to tell us that the millions of people who thronged the streets for the funeral procession were there because they were forced. Keep swallowing the Iran war lobby’s talking points.
    Yes, they were enticed to be there (either forced or bribed). This is common knowledge and Baze has already made the point. Here’s someone else with the same message.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1C888mSyD7s&feature=youtu.be
  • Options

Swaye said:

I like it when people who know nothing about regional military conflicts and the law of armed conflict argue with National War College graduates about martial topics, then pivot to argue with actual Iranians about how Iranians in Iran feel about the ruling power structure. I like that.

If there ever was a brilliant example of the combined ignorance and arrogance of the Left @HardlyClothed is that shining beacon.
    Wanting to avoid another disastrous conflict in the middle east is the ignorant and arrogant position. Truly nothing has been learned from the farce that is the global war on terror.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself.
    How did it work “brilliantly”. The Iranian people are more united behind their leadership now than before. Killing Soleimani may be a symbolic win but not a strategic win. He’s not irreplaceable.

The nuclear deal was working but now it is on its last legs due entirely to Trump and we have to hope that Iran does not rush to the bomb. It looks like they probably won’t so far but do you feel comfortable with that?
    Are they now? You know this for a fact?
    Ah are you going to tell us that the millions of people who thronged the streets for the funeral procession were there because they were forced. Keep swallowing the Iran war lobby’s talking points.
    Yes, they were enticed to be there (either forced or bribed). This is common knowledge and Baze has already made the point. Here’s someone else with the same message.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1C888mSyD7s&feature=youtu.be
    Thanks for posting the vid, @USMChawk. Someone sent that to me earlier today.
  • Options
    The Iranian regime is so weak and does not reflect the will of the people but also has the reach and power to bribe and force millions of people into the streets to mourn the general they supposedly hate. Sound logic all around.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    Iran can NEVER be allowed to possess a nuclear weapon. NEVER even if it means erasing them from the earth.
  • Options

The Iranian regime is so weak and does not reflect the will of the people but also has the reach and power to bribe and force millions of people into the streets to mourn the general they supposedly hate. Sound logic all around.

Millions? Just like the Million Man March?

You keep believing whatever you want. That regime has stayed in power through brutal force. I'll leave it at that, since you obviously know more about this stuff than anyone else.
    And I’ll leave it at that all the people who have been telling us that the Iranian people are on the verge of overthrowing their brutally repressive government for 40 years now have been engaging in the naive wishful thinking that has led to this point.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Millions? Just like the Million Man March?

You keep believing whatever you want. That regime has stayed in power through brutal force. I'll leave it at that, since you obviously know more about this stuff than anyone else.
    And I’ll leave it at that all the people who have been telling us that the Iranian people are on the verge of overthrowing their brutally repressive government for 40 years now have been engaging in the naive wishful thinking that has led to this point.
    Does rooting for the away team every get old for you?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

No matter how the Mrs. treats you, not everyone thinks you have to slap someone around to signal a difference of opinion.

Anyway, I'm sure no one read what I said, seeing as how this is a private conversation between you and me.
    Slap someone around? You were too big a Kunt to even challenge what anyone of them were saying. The only reason you said what you did to me was because I was giving you shit. Hell look how you're saying nothing to HC continuing meltdown. You're a fucking fraud O'Keefed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020

Swaye said:

If there ever was a brilliant example of the combined ignorance and arrogance of the Left @HardlyClothed is that shining beacon.
    Wanting to avoid another disastrous conflict in the middle east is the ignorant and arrogant position. Truly nothing has been learned from the farce that is the global war on terror.
    We haven't even dropped a single bomb or missile on Iran. We took out a terrorist, just like Obama did all the fucking time and you never said a fucking word he did so. All of this is just you freaking out because it's Trump.