Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Has coachnews smiled yet?

chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,938 Swaye's Wigwam
We'll get the real scoop on the OC once I'm able to contact my Prosser guys. Word is that Moore wants to be closer to home bit needs some assurances of autonomy in hiring his offensive staff.

One name I've been "hearing" though I can't confirm YET is Cody Bruns. He used to catch passes from Moore and has husky ties. Stay tuned.

PS...I used to play the same course as Fred Couples when I couldn't get out to Augusta. Ran into him on the range once and he was in awe of my Titleist blades with Flighted Rifle 7.0. I laughed while he tried them out and couldn't flex them with his long swing. I could dial it back a bunch and hit his (except that senior flex FW wood he carried), but he couldn't dial it up and hit mine.

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785
    Tick....tick......tick.......
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020
    Flighted rifle 7.0 legit made me lol. The thought of that lumpy fuck trying to hit 7.0 steel shafts is fucking hilarious. I’d pay money to see that in slow motion. The fucking shaft wouldn’t bend until he hit the ground 6 inches behind the ball :D
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,938 Swaye's Wigwam

Flighted rifle 7.0 legit made me lol. The thought of that lumpy fuck trying to hit 7.0 steel shafts is fucking hilarious. I’d pay money to see that in slow motion. The fucking shaft wouldn’t bend until he hit the ground 6 inches behind the ball :D

He actually said so. I had a little back and forth with him over that way back in the day. He dissed dynamic gold shafts, which I prefer, as poor man shafts (I've tried dozens of different iron shafts and flexes and always come back to S300). I mocked him for needing help getting the ball off the ground and told him to look into senior flex graphite. His answer was that he's the only person he knew who could hit Rifle 7.0.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,343 Swaye's Wigwam
    Am hearing Bill Musgrave to Cal

I doubt it but will let you know
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This cracks me up. Larry Flint twin

Fleenor is pump??
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    I have no clue what you fags are on about lol
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

We'll get the real scoop on the OC once I'm able to contact my Prosser guys. Word is that Moore wants to be closer to home bit needs some assurances of autonomy in hiring his offensive staff.

One name I've been "hearing" though I can't confirm YET is Cody Bruns. He used to catch passes from Moore and has husky ties. Stay tuned.

PS...I used to play the same course as Fred Couples when I couldn't get out to Augusta. Ran into him on the range once and he was in awe of my Titleist blades with Flighted Rifle 7.0. I laughed while he tried them out and couldn't flex them with his long swing. I could dial it back a bunch and hit his (except that senior flex FW wood he carried), but he couldn't dial it up and hit mine.

I’m kinda tempted to text this to my BIL who’s a Cowboy fan.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

chuck said:

do it, post replies
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020
    FireCohen said:

chuck said:

do it, post replies
    Sent!

(I actually used to golf so that will add a layer of fun to this.)
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,979
    He looks like a lesbian, the kind of lesbian in the lesbian flicks I watch

This cracks me up. Larry Flint twin

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,420 Founders Club
    A few years ago someone PM'd me and said they had all the HHB podcast shows saved on their hard drive. I can't remember who it was. @SpoonieLuv perhaps?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll admit, I'm totally lost in this one. Never been to Dawgman forums, so no idea what any of this is about or who Larry Flynt up there is. I'm a saaaaad panda.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

A few years ago someone PM'd me and said they had all the HHB podcast shows saved on their hard drive. I can't remember who it was. @SpoonieLuv perhaps?

I have them all on an old iPod that died if someone wants to CSI resurrect them.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

I have no clue what you fags are on about lol

IIRC, Fleens is an ASU donor as well.