Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to HardlyClothed

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

40 people got crushed at the funeral and we get this kind of post

Some guy on cable news, so it must be true, said that Iran Revolutionary Guards went door to door to "ask" folks if they would be attending the funeral

You may have missed it but a million Iranians took to the streets to protest against the Mullahs late last year. 1500 were brutally murdered and 7,000 imprisioned

Omar probably cheered along with AOC

You didn't see much coverage of it

Close friend is Iranian/Persian and still goes back there. Current trip was literally just cancelled.

She said almost everyone at the funeral is paid by the state. Basically, you want your fuel subsidy? Neat, get in line and go morn this motherfucker who imprisoned and tortured his own people. Very Lenin-esque shit. She also said that most of the Iranians she knew were happy he was dead but wanted nothing to do with either revolution or war with the US.
    Had to say basically this to my MIL the other day. She was up in arms about the number of people supporting his funeral. I showed her the video of North Koreans fake crying and she chilled out.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,677 Founders Club

Some guy on cable news, so it must be true, said that Iran Revolutionary Guards went door to door to "ask" folks if they would be attending the funeral

You may have missed it but a million Iranians took to the streets to protest against the Mullahs late last year. 1500 were brutally murdered and 7,000 imprisioned

They weren't asked to attend the funeral. If they didn't attend, they would have been murdered or jailed. Where were these fucking cunts in the media when those 1 million people needed them the most? Make no mistake about it, the America's Pravda and the Democrat party hate the constitution and the freedoms it provides citizens of the Unites States of America. They are your enemy!
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam

Close friend is Iranian/Persian and still goes back there. Current trip was literally just cancelled.

She said almost everyone at the funeral is paid by the state. Basically, you want your fuel subsidy? Neat, get in line and go morn this motherfucker who imprisoned and tortured his own people. Very Lenin-esque shit. She also said that most of the Iranians she knew were happy he was dead but wanted nothing to do with either revolution or war with the US.
    Had to say basically this to my MIL the other day. She was up in arms about the number of people supporting his funeral. I showed her the video of North Koreans fake crying and she chilled out.
    As mentioned elsewhere it wouldn't even surprise me if the ayatollah is making a big deal in public while using this as an opportunity to consolidate power behind the scenes. For all the cloak and dagger shit that goes on it may have been part of the clergy that leaked the location of their dearly departed guard leader to US assets in the hope that he'd get smoked.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I’m sure those 40 will be missed. How many died at JFKs funeral? I can’t remember.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    No need to even bomb it
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

As mentioned elsewhere it wouldn't even surprise me if the ayatollah is making a big deal in public while using this as an opportunity to consolidate power behind the scenes. For all the cloak and dagger shit that goes on it may have been part of the clergy that leaked the location of their dearly departed guard leader to US assets in the hope that he'd get smoked.
    I saw that move on Sons of Anarchy.