Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An Ode to BackthePack

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dnc said:

dnc said:

He's a good dude, this bored has just turned to shit.. even @GrandpaSankey can see that.

How so? It's basically the same place it's ever been with slightly less obsession with recruiting.
    No this place sucks and has for a while now
    I repeat.

How so?
    2 many doogs
    There has always been tons of doogs here and it’s still the least doogy site of all of them.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I probably have talked to BTP IRL more than anyone except maybe @ExtraChrisB He's a good kid but lacks direction and confidence of his place in the world. HH is a hell of a place to participate in without those things. I for one, am glad my 20's weren't immortalized on the internet and can softly die in the shadows of history.

I genuinely feel bad for him. He does seem like a decent kid. I can’t imagine caring so much about recruiting in my college years. BTP stays on twitter and here all day. Swaye was a good role model for him. DDY and Sub K are not.

Dennis is just a weird but ultimately decent guy that just is obsessed with TBS. Weird, but not actually insane and his work is schtick. I hope he doesn’t go down the Sub K road. That is no schtick and a character like he claims.

I was younce a young’n in these boards and Boobs, Harv with their minion Cockus (another guy that lacks confidence and just wants to fit in) put out the bait and I fell for it. You live and learn.
    WUT?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm a doog

How brave of you to own your truth.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I’m a doog as well. Most here have some standards tho and we don’t talk about the damage that Sark and Ty did.

I get hopeful every year. I think we are winning the conference title every year too. I thought we would beat Oregon and Utah and get to another title game. I thought the Cal loss was a fluke and we would get better.

The only time I wasn’t hopeful and knew we had no chance was with Sark midway thru year 3. Even then, I was thrilled when we got Wilcox and Tosh.

Right now, I think we will still be contenders for the PAC 12 title, but I also know that Lake will probably be lucky to reach Pete’s best.

in life, sometimes (almost always) it is better to be lucky than good. last 3 years of pete showed you that lucky does matter
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He's a good dude, this bored has just turned to shit.. even @GrandpaSankey can see that.

It’s not really any different than it has been for the past few years. Still the best place to talk football ball, rather easily.

Bow down is a ghost town. Dogman is terrible. Don’t even know what goes on with the Ruth bored. I would imagine it’s terrible. Doogpound is boring.

Here has the best mix of doogs, assholes, and rival fans. You can post whatever you want too. Some of it is horrible, but no board is going to be perfect. Not sure I see the problems. When was this board substantially better?
    This board always improves when Pumpei is around
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2020
    Coming on here and trying to fit in with mostly 30-60 year old dudes, with some issues (including Bill) would be tough but he tried way too hard. Something is lacking in his life...parents are too strict or weren't strict enough...girls maybe turned him down too much...never met the guy. I can imagine being 16 or 17 and coming onto a site like this would seem really cool at first, but I'm sure glad the internet was barely functioning when I was that age.