Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We beat them without our leading receiver.

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

Redd was good this year, but Pittman is the same player with better hands. In all honesty, replacing Redd with Pittman was a slight upgrade.

FFS, Pittman runs like he has sand bags on his ankles compared to Redd. Redd is the ONLY speed threat on the entire offense.
    Pittman is deceptively illusion. Plus, I trust him to make the catch. Redd has had great moments, but Pittman is the best pass catcher on the team.
    English in the forum please.

Also, that is simply untrue. Pittman is carrying Redd's jock strap until he doesn't, and this is not close.
    You are an idiot. Pittman is a great talent but how many catches has he made this season moron.

Complete ignorance.

If Redd’s problems are resolved and he comes back next year........HE WILL BE THE STARTER IN THE SLOT. Pittman will start elsewhere.

BTW we were without arguably the best TE in the PAC 12 Jacob Breeland.
    I assume you realize that you are aiming this at the Panda, and not me. I was the one who said that Redd not playing was a big deal; he's a severely underrated player and has delivered for Oregon in the clutch many times.

I also agree with the poster who suggests that Redd is much more sudden than Pittman. Pittman isn't slow, but Redd goes from 0 to 60 in a flash, which is why he's so deadly on those slants and screens.