Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Comments on Bob's Blog

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Premium Partner Bob C has an article up on the Times page titled "Huskies Future Looks Bright to Sark". Sark is still playing with house money based on his glib comments but the more interesting thing to read are the comments.

Quite a few people think Sark sucks and there are some things in there that originated with HHBisms like 7 win Steve or lather, rinse, repeat but the most interesting comment was posted by someone named Sports Momma:

I have spent many times social with "sark", thanks to my husband, he is arrogant, rude and drunk at every function. It shocks me he is in the Head Coaching role at a top university. He is not a leader. It amazes me he does not have more losses with his off field activities and attitude. Wonder if he was at Munch Bar last night? That is where he had his birthday, and his actions were like a 21 year old. I don't think real top Coaches act like him. Posted on December 24, 2012 at 7:33 AM.

One or two other people chime with similar comments which seem to confirm that Sark is a bit of a lady's man. Allegedly.

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/services/display_post_redirect.php?id=4501846

Comments