Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Do you care about democracy?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Jfc we use democracy as short hand for constitutional representative republic. Now tell me how that changes the fact that the FBI is subverting the democratic process by spying on opposition parties. The *crickets from the CDBros is notable in this thread.

Then ends justify the means crowd has to be stomped down. Hopefully by elections and not other means. But two can play the ends justify the means game. Preventing the millions of illegals voting is step one.
    Your belief that millions of illegals are voting is proof you shouldn't be allowed to vote as well.
    Constitutional illiterate heard from.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Jfc we use democracy as short hand for constitutional representative republic. Now tell me how that changes the fact that the FBI is subverting the democratic process by spying on opposition parties. The *crickets from the CDBros is notable in this thread.

Then ends justify the means crowd has to be stomped down. Hopefully by elections and not other means. But two can play the ends justify the means game. Preventing the millions of illegals voting is step one.
    Your belief that millions of illegals are voting is proof you shouldn't be allowed to vote as well.
    Why do you think Democrat controlled states won't audit their voting rolls? Kali automatically registered them when they get illegal drivers niceness unless they opt out. In fact they designed the computer system so it does not identify illegals at all so they can't be discriminated against.
    Is your Google broken?

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-08-09/duplicate-voter-records-audit-california-motor-voter-system
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Why do you think Democrat controlled states won't audit their voting rolls? Kali automatically registered them when they get illegal drivers niceness unless they opt out. In fact they designed the computer system so it does not identify illegals at all so they can't be discriminated against.
    He'll no they won't. It would do nothing but cost them votes.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Why does it matter? If you don't live in Florida, Pennsylvania, and a few other states your vote is meaningless. Just like our forefathers intended right?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    First correct thing you have posted in months dodo. I have no interest in your life. You leftards have a great interest in mine. Scratch a leftist find a fascist
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Why does it matter? If you don't live in Florida, Pennsylvania, and a few other states your vote is meaningless. Just like our forefathers intended right?
    My vote didn't matter in Kalifornia. Illegals were part of that problem.

I don't like my vote being cancelled by someone that isn't supposed to be voting and shouldn't even be in the country.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I don't like my vote being canceled that wants more free sh*t from those who are paying way more than their share.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,273
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

This is extra dumb.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,273
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Still a whole lotta cdbros whistling past the fact that a president, the fbi, and a party nominee did their best to conspire against a free and fair election process. Nothing to see here! Impeachment for abuse of power!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895

Still a whole lotta cdbros whistling past the fact that a president, the fbi, and a party nominee did their best to conspire against a free and fair election process. Nothing to see here! Impeachment for abuse of power!

It's a coup therefore treason. Orchestrated by the former president who's still actively working against the sitting president. Unprecedented in or history.