Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NFL 100

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,154
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Wheelhouse stuff for me. They are doing top 100 stuff most of it in my life and I heard about the old guys when I was a kid

Just heard a great story on Top 100 D line and linebackers

Bellichek said Jack Lambert couldn't get on the field at Kent State. A guy named Bender was ahead of him.

One summer the Kent State team did security at a Stones concert in Cleveland. Bender saved Mick from some fans and the Stones hired him on the spot for security

He doesn't go back to college and Don James finally starts Lambert

If you only watch one watch this one because LT is in studio and its hilarious

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,154
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Walter Jones is the first Hawk as I get to the O line show. No Hawks made the defense.

Wide receiver and QBs show still to come. Probably Largent and that's all for the Hawks

2% of the team
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    No Cortez? Bummer.

Watched 30 for 30 today for Elway/Marino. The Hawks could have had Dickerson and Marino. They had two top 10 picks. Traded down both picks (2nd to 3rd and traded the 9) Got Curt Warner at 3. (loved him).

Watched the Parcels/ Bellicheck 30 for 30...solid and the 85 Bears one. Payton is legend. Singletary visiting with an old Buddy Ryan is a great segment.

80's / 90's football was so good. Loved the early 2000's too. Football was just better then...it just was.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    Founders Club

Walter Jones is the first Hawk as I get to the O line show. No Hawks made the defense.

Wide receiver and QBs show still to come. Probably Largent and that's all for the Hawks

2% of the team

No Kenny Easley?????