Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

“There Is an Awakening Going on Right Now” – Former NFL Player Says Trump will Get 20% of Black Vote

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited December 2019 in Tug Tavern
Former NFL player and businessman Jack Brewer says President Trump is making inroads in the black community and may pick up 20% of the black vote in the 2020 election.

Brewer, who once raised money for Barack Obama, added, “There is a tremendous awakening going on right now in the country.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/there-is-an-awakening-going-on-right-now-former-nfl-player-says-trump-will-get-20-of-black-vote-in-2020/

“ “There is an awakening going on right now in the country,” Mr. Brewer said of black voters who traditionally support Democrats. “I’m going to take the guy who’s actually putting in the policies that are going to make life better for my young black son and my young black daughter, versus somebody who gives me lip service — like, unfortunately, the Democrats have done for our community for years.”

Comments